Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2017, 01:54 AM   #19
morris85
 
Drives: SC400 / Tacoma / Cherokee
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lynchburg, VA
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.flores.0928 View Post
I'm surprised no one has asked for pictures. Can we get pictures of them?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure - not much to see as the box is still stapled/banded shut, but the original photo I had is here showing the model and application. I can take one of the entire box if needed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yarsprings.JPG (31.0 KB, 33 views)
morris85 is offline  
Old 07-23-2017, 02:14 AM   #20
m.flores.0928
 
m.flores.0928's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Yaris
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Sonoma County
Posts: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by morris85 View Post
Sure - not much to see as the box is still stapled/banded shut, but the original photo I had is here showing the model and application. I can take one of the entire box if needed.


Reason I ask is because I am interested but I want to see what they look like before I'm willing to pay for them. I'm in California so I would imagine shipping would be reasonable and $50 isn't too bad. I have a 2014 Yaris so I think these springs are still compatible right?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
m.flores.0928 is offline  
Old 07-23-2017, 01:01 PM   #21
morris85
 
Drives: SC400 / Tacoma / Cherokee
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lynchburg, VA
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.flores.0928 View Post
Reason I ask is because I am interested but I want to see what they look like before I'm willing to pay for them. I'm in California so I would imagine shipping would be reasonable and $50 isn't too bad. I have a 2014 Yaris so I think these springs are still compatible right?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shipping could still be in the area of $50+ alone. That said, even a combined price of $100(ish) for these is a good deal, they definitely sell new for much more.

As for years of fitment, I feel like they could work on other models, but I've only owned an 07 and 09, so I can't speak for the newer ones. It would seem like they only did body changes as powertrain and so fourth remained the same, but we would either have to check with the manufacturer or need someone to chime in on here who owns a newer model.
morris85 is offline  
Old 07-23-2017, 01:04 PM   #22
morris85
 
Drives: SC400 / Tacoma / Cherokee
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lynchburg, VA
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by morris85 View Post
Shipping could still be in the area of $50+ alone. That said, even a combined price of $100(ish) for these is a good deal, they definitely sell new for much more.

As for years of fitment, I feel like they could work on other models, but I've only owned an 07 and 09, so I can't speak for the newer ones. It would seem like they only did body changes as powertrain and so fourth remained the same, but we would either have to check with the manufacturer or need someone to chime in on here who owns a newer model.
Disregard that. Checked Megan's site, they have updated it to reflect the later models too, so I believe we're in luck.

http://www.meganracing.com/new/produ...d=527&catid=44
morris85 is offline  
Old 07-23-2017, 01:32 PM   #23
m.flores.0928
 
m.flores.0928's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Yaris
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Sonoma County
Posts: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by morris85 View Post
Disregard that. Checked Megan's site, they have updated it to reflect the later models too, so I believe we're in luck.

http://www.meganracing.com/new/produ...d=527&catid=44


Yea they also work for the Prius C.

I'll message you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
m.flores.0928 is offline  
Old 07-27-2017, 12:40 PM   #24
morris85
 
Drives: SC400 / Tacoma / Cherokee
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lynchburg, VA
Posts: 24
Sold!

Sold - thank you everyone. Moderators please feel free to delete.
morris85 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AG Lowering Springs + XA Raceland Rear Springs! So-Cal!! braytonia Items for Sale by private party 6 09-21-2014 10:30 AM
Craigslist Find: Megan Racing Lowering Springs near Nashville, TN YAR1S Items for Sale by private party 14 09-15-2011 11:29 AM
Progress Lowering Springs!!!!!! Jkiech Items for Sale by private party 24 09-06-2009 12:57 AM
2006 Toyota Yaris 5dr. LiftBack Lowering Springs yaya Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 10 05-14-2009 01:38 AM
Will putting new lowering springs damage original shock absorbers in the long run? Joel Leong Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 20 06-07-2006 08:30 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:18 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.