Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-06-2010, 09:54 PM   #19
marlondog
Shut your fricken suck!!!

Drives: 07' liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by swidd View Post
Seriously, as the Yaris is such a cute car, violence against a Yaris is really like violence against a dog or a cat.
So true!If someone hit my car out of anger...
marlondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:31 AM   #20
MadMax

Drives: 2008 Yaris Liftback (Sprocket)
So, did ya call the dealership yet for a price? I'm still willing to throw in $5 to help defray the cost...
Old 04-07-2010, 11:16 AM   #21
smell my finger

Drives: 2007 Yaris Hatchback
Don't feel to bad. My ex girlfriend threw a log at my driver door a year ago, still need to get it fixed. Wish mine was only a broken side panel. =-(
smell my finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:42 AM   #22
heartbroken

Drives: 2007 Yaris Hatchback
Quote:
He musta hit that thing REAL hard. That plastic is pretty sturdy.
He's a real animal, be careful.
I hate people like that....
I hope he never hits a girl like that!
Quote:
Holy crap, you know how many times I've been mad (at traffic, mostly) and taken it out on the plastic panels?
I've never even made a single dent in one of them. Ho ly crap.

good riddance, and welcome to YW
I know... :( I am just glad we are not together anymore. Thank you for the welcome. :D
Quote:
hope everything is going well and wish i could help if i would have known maybe 2 weeks ago i would have sent u one my friends gf totaled her yari... its since been towed and brought to where ever the insurance comp takes them....
Aww thank you! If you know anyone else who has totaled their yaris, or selling the part that would be great. :D
Quote:
yeh frig big hit ay, what a jerk scaring some poor girl and beating up on her yaris... bet he feels like a big tough man now ay
I know he is a jerk. lol big tough man? No way. xDDD
Quote:
So, did ya call the dealership yet for a price? I'm still willing to throw in $5 to help defray the cost...
No, not yet. I was going to have my brother go do it for me. I don't understand how the parts department works at the dealership in my area. I usually make the trip down to the dealership 2 towns down because they're super nice.
Thank you for the offer though! I got it. :)
Quote:
Don't feel to bad. My ex girlfriend threw a log at my driver door a year ago, still need to get it fixed. Wish mine was only a broken side panel. =-(
O_O!!!
heartbroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:28 AM   #23
ddongbap
Banned

Drives: yw calls me douche and racist.
Lol, everyone is so one sided about this fight.
ddongbap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:48 AM   #24
thewifesyaris

Drives: 2007 and 2008 MM Yari LBs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddongbap View Post
Lol, everyone is so one sided about this fight.
What other side is there to be on?

If it was her getting struck by a fist, I would trow in the price of the panel then buy a ticket to her location to show him what it feels like to be on the losing side of a fist fight. I don't believe in violence, much less beating a woman. Sign of a coward and a POS.

This is one of those duh moments where you realize that, well, thank god it was the car and not you thing.

What is that paypal?