Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 01:28 AM   #1
spkrman
Banned

Drives: 1
stroker/xm/harness/tweet/xover/amp/banner

Stroker 15, used, dual 2, both coils work... coil sounds slightly out of alignment. Still wangs :)

$40

XM radio brain unit with antenna... it was hooked up to a controller, but the controller was stolen. It says controller/radio, so I assume it can be connected to a radio, or well, a controller :)

$5

Kenwood radio harness

$2

Polk MOMO xover and tweeter. The mids were "borrowed" and never returned, and one of the xovers/tweeters were stolen (same time as the XM controller above). Both work fine - I'd say it would make for an awesome HT center channel setup, or something like that.

$10 tweeter
$5 xover

Lanzar bass knob, for d3000m - probably works with 1000's of other model amps.

$2

Pyramid amp, realistically approx 250x2 watts @ 4 ohm. Bridgeable, etc etc... this model I think is still available. I can't test it, but it worked fine a few years ago when I was using it and its just been sitting.

$40

RE Audio banner. This thing is pretty cool :). Its approx 5'x2.5', vinyl, in good condition. Makes a great addition to any garage.

$15

all prices are + shipping :)
Closed Thread