Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-12-2007, 03:36 AM   #1
hasher22
Look mum no stars!!

Drives: Toyota Yaris 06
Send a message via MSN to hasher22
My Rant...arrrg....(amp install)

Ok so this is the story,

I baught a 4 chan pioneer amp and an amp wiring kit. So i didnt know how to install it i went to my local autoshop to fit it for me and mind you this is just across the street. Autobarn was the place and autobarn is one of the biggest auto stores in australia. It was $120 to install.

I dropped off my car at 9am they said "it will be ready in 2 hours" i said ok thats fine. 2 hours has gone by and i rang them up "is my car ready???" they said "we are half way through installing it"..........HALF WAY!!?? WTF?? so they said that it will take another 1 hour. So i said "ok thats cool". I walk outside and i see them still working on my car. One hour passed it is now Noon and i didnt get a phone call from them to say its done. So i waited till 1pm to call them. So i did, i called them at 1pm and said "Hi this is the owner of the toyota yaris, is my car ready as you guys said it will be ready a 11am" he fuckin said "sorry its not ready yet give us another hour".... i started to get really ticked off........another hour has passed, its now 2pm. I didnt ring again just yet i waited till 3pm to ring!!!! I rang them at 3pm and u know what they fuckin said "just 10 more minutes". I said to them ok ill be over and ill wait for you guys........went over and said to them im waiting for my Yaris. I WAITED FOR 30 MORE MINUTES FOR THE AMP TO BE INSTALLED!!! It is now 3:30pm!!!!

He gave me the keys and i went into my car. I noticed something was up. Where has all my files gone?? All my books gone?.....i open the boot the files wernt there, i looked under the seat no files were there.....i went back in the store and i made a complaint about where the fuck are my files. He went to the back and he got all my files.

I went back to my car and i remembered i had a screwdriver set in the back. IT WAS GONE. I went back in complained again..."where is my screw driver set??? it was in the boot and now its missing?" so the guy went to the back and he said "is this yours" and i said "yes" so i took my screwdriver set aswell. While i was walking out i thaught to myself....i shouldnt put up with this shit.....so i went back and said "i want to speak to the manager here" he got the manager and he said "can i help you?" I explained the situation about waiting for 6.5hours and the files missing in my car. He said sorry and he didnt mean for this to happen. So i went on my merry way.....

Ok so im in my car with my stuff back.....looked around.....guess what another problem......THERES SALT AND 4 MC DONALD CHIPS IN MY CAR PLUS CUT UP WIRES EVERYWHERE!!!! MY CAR WAS THEIR LUNCH TABLE AND THEIR FUCKIN RUBBISH BIN TO PUT THEIR DAMN LEFT OVER WIRES.

SO....i went back in and said i want to see ur manager again....he came to me and said "what seems to be the problem?" i said "im fuckin not fuckin happy...come to my car right now and i want to show you," i led him my car and said "how come theirs salt and fries on the floor? and how come there are cut up wires everywhere in my car?" he didnt have an answer...all he could fuckin say he was sorry. I said "you know what i hope someone gets fired for this mess" and i went on my merry way.

Im going to file a complaint to the head office...just to get this off my chest but i know that the head office cant do anything about it.

Fookin idiots.

Btw : I purposely left 2 $2 coins in the middle compartment....guess what thats gone too.

Last edited by hasher22; 05-12-2007 at 05:51 AM.
hasher22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 08:50 AM   #2
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Get your money back.
ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 08:52 AM   #3
brickhardmeat
Lonesome Cowboy

Drives: 2007 WHITE HATCHBACK
Yeah go for the whole bill. You guys have a Better Business Bureau down under?
Old 05-12-2007, 09:59 AM   #4
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
1) Don't leave any valuables in your car
2) Spend as much time as you can observing their work...

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote