Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-21-2022, 04:54 PM   #1
AzianCuz
conundrum562

Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007 Type S
Send a message via AIM to AzianCuz
Question Blitz Supercharger Intermittent Engagement Issue

Good afternoon everyone,

Wondering if anyone has encountered this problem? Basically my supercharger has been acting a little strange. Sometimes when I switch it to different modes, it won't engage and seems like it's off. When I put my foot onto full throttle it's basically doesn't engage. Once I turn the car off and on or just driving it for a period of time, the supercharger will kick back in. I verified it's not the switch, it might be loose connections but I didn't check that out yet, I also have an OBII tuner thingy connected.

Please advise if anyone's had this problem or issue.
BLITZ S/C|MICRO-IMAGE CRANK PULLEY|NST ALT;WATER PUMP PULLEY|BLITZ SUS SHORT RAM;HEADERS;AXLE-BACK EXHAUST|2.25 PIPING|1ZZ INJECTORS|OPTIMA YELLOW-TOP|GTSPEC FRONT STRUT;MID LOWER CHASSIS;4 PNT FRNT LOWER BRACE|WHITELINE REAR SWAY;BUSHINGS|TANABE FRNT SWAY|TRD LOWERING SPRINGS/SHOCKS|R1 CONCEPT DRILLED & SLOTTED ROTORS|EBC GREEN PADS|THROTTLE SPACER|XTREME PERFORMANCE CHIP MOD
AzianCuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 06:28 AM   #2
Ronnie V

Drives: 04 3dr HB and 04 5dr RS
Sounds like a wiring issue. If you can adjust it make it so the supercharger is always on then with the car running start messing around with any and all wires associated with the Blitz. Be careful where you put your hands with the car running.

Listen for the switch clicking........
Ronnie V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 11:13 AM   #3
AzianCuz
conundrum562

Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007 Type S
Send a message via AIM to AzianCuz
Thanks bro, I also confirmed that the connection is good and I hear the click from Turning on the car to ON and just stepping on throttle. I assume it could be my MAF or something in the throttle area, I did switch my throttle body out for a new one about a year ago. So yesterday I cleaned my MAF sensor, we shall see what happens.
BLITZ S/C|MICRO-IMAGE CRANK PULLEY|NST ALT;WATER PUMP PULLEY|BLITZ SUS SHORT RAM;HEADERS;AXLE-BACK EXHAUST|2.25 PIPING|1ZZ INJECTORS|OPTIMA YELLOW-TOP|GTSPEC FRONT STRUT;MID LOWER CHASSIS;4 PNT FRNT LOWER BRACE|WHITELINE REAR SWAY;BUSHINGS|TANABE FRNT SWAY|TRD LOWERING SPRINGS/SHOCKS|R1 CONCEPT DRILLED & SLOTTED ROTORS|EBC GREEN PADS|THROTTLE SPACER|XTREME PERFORMANCE CHIP MOD
AzianCuz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blitz, forced induction, supercharged, supercharger