Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Area > Micro Image
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
NEW SPRINGS: need a TEST SUBJECT

[edit] JULY 23, 2009

IN STOCK NOW FOR $129 SHIPPED!!

I have a new set of springs from a large Chinese manufacturer. I only have one set as a sample.

They are 1.5" drop and 4k front/ 3.1k rear. This is a higher spring rate then other aftermarket choices, I believe. They look great (TRD red), and I think they are going to work really well.

I'm willing to sell this set of springs to someone who can intelligently review them and is willing to at least go drive in a "spirited" fashion in order to test them out.

$80 shipped, brand new. If you want them, list your mods and your intentions in a PM and I'll let you know if you're the lucky subject.

Thanks for your consideration, everyone!

// Garm
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.

Last edited by cali yaris; 07-23-2009 at 06:13 PM.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote