Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-15-2007, 08:00 PM   #1
pp.sweet

Drives: Red Yaris HatchBack
Canadian Help for Side Skirts..plz

Ok..fellow member's(Canadian).I have a US 3 door hatchback. I want the side skirts from a Canada RS for my hatchback. I've been told that in order to get the side skirts I would have to go to a Canadian dealer give my vin number and then I would be allowed to purchase this part for my car..so I'm asking a forum member in Canada if they would be willing to check into this for me..I will..of course pay for the skirts and shipping to me and pay you for your time..
If anybody is interested please PM me.. and we can work form there...

Thanks In advance..

wELCOME TO oUR wORLD..
pp.sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 10:12 PM   #2
uncleyaris

Drives: 2007 Bayou Blue!!!!!!!
Let me correct something. You need a vin from a Canadian RS to be able to order the RS skirts. Toyota is very weird in letting non RS models get RS stuff. I was told from a toyota parts guy that the way they look at it, IF you want an RS buy an RS. Toyota is sure fucked. Hope that clarifies things better!!
uncleyaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 04:06 AM   #3
Ric n Sov's Vitz RS
Waiting to be SC'ed

Drives: 07 RS LB mt 5 door polar white
Send a message via MSN to Ric n Sov's Vitz RS
Blah .... Whatever..... you can walk into any Toyota dealer in Canada and order what ever you want parts and accessary wise as long as you got money.. money talks

PM me if you want it that bad however I know for sure that shipping will not be pretty! ie. price for shipping from Toronto to Florida = OUCH!!!

-Rick
Ric n Sov's Vitz RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:52 AM   #4
thebarber
daily driver

Drives: the #wrecho
just called my local dealer

RS side skirts are 520CAD painted.....so assuming you dont have the ONE colour that isnt available up here, then itd be 520 + tax (14%) + shipping
Old 09-17-2007, 04:08 PM   #5
pp.sweet

Drives: Red Yaris HatchBack
Wow...man I love this forum..you guys rock..as far as shipping..no prob..I am FEDEX 22years and counting..cheap for me (shipping that is !)

wELCOME TO oUR wORLD..
pp.sweet is offline   Reply With Quote