Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 08:15 PM   #37
Tamago
Start another Oil Thread!

Drives: ZZW30
Send a message via AIM to Tamago Send a message via Yahoo to Tamago
*pops some popcorn*
I hate people like you (xbgod) because your the reason I don't come to this board. You spout nonsense and lies and people who don't know any better hold you in high regards because they can't tell the wheat from the chaff.
you nailed it sir.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:14 PM   #38
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
^ yeah really. I'll sit back and watch... :: subscribed ::
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:25 PM   #39
crankyelbow

Drives: speedy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHXDEMON View Post
If I get the kit and you don't post it up I will for sure share it with the rest of the yaris community
Wish ZPI left me with the cable (and the stock parts I would otherwise not need)... but oh well :)

you have a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
I say we just have a brawl to the death for it.
lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm07yaris View Post
Thanks man, we're actually in the process of working something out. Apparently when he put it up before for $450 + stock parts it "was just to generate interest." Now it's $750 + stock parts, we'll see what happens...
Thought we had agreed to disagree?

Frankly I don't want to bother with paypal anyway since I don't have an account, and don't want one. It would take way too long to actually get the money in my pocket and they are gonna eat up $ to make me wait...

I was thinking more "ebay" with the first thread, this time I wanted to just get to the point and post a reasonable price straight off :)
Old 03-16-2009, 09:26 PM   #40
Tamago
Start another Oil Thread!

Drives: ZZW30
Send a message via AIM to Tamago Send a message via Yahoo to Tamago
Quote:
Originally Posted by crankyelbow View Post
Wish ZPI left me with the cable (and the stock parts I would otherwise not need)... but oh well :)
i'll sell the cable + tuning software for $100 :D
I hate people like you (xbgod) because your the reason I don't come to this board. You spout nonsense and lies and people who don't know any better hold you in high regards because they can't tell the wheat from the chaff.
you nailed it sir.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:33 PM   #41
crankyelbow

Drives: speedy
Quote:
I'm just a little confused. Seems he flipped the rules of the game... now he is selling the kit and shipping it? If that were the case in the first place, I would have bought the damn kit! LOL. He originally said he wanted someone to swap parts off the car, which I was fine with. The hang up on this end of things was scheduling a weekend where we could have our tools in place, use someone's garage, and swap two Yarii's worth of induction parts. Not an easy task, and you have one chance to get it right. Now that the weather broke I was hoping to contact Mark and shoot for next weekend, but I guess that is over and done with. I still would buy it, but he wouldn't be shipping it to me. It would have to be an in-person deal.

I'll take this opportunity to remind everyone that if you send someone $800 and never get a turbo kit, it isn't YW's problem. I'd suggest making transactions like this in person.
I didn't have my celica at the time so if I pulled the turbo I had no transportation, and the weekend scheduled I had no way to make it. I actually ended up working that saturday and sunday... turned into an 80 hour week with a 1.5 hour commute each way.

Now I have another car so the rules CAN change :) I like this way better anyway, works out easier for everyone and gives me an excuse to patch up every little this and that and get the yaris spotless top to bottom.

I don't mind cruising over there, maybe meet in ft wayne or something like that... but now you'd have to hop in the back of the line and chances are I'll be sold out before your up :)

Sorry it didn't work out... I was really looking forward to doing the swap - making a little YW history :)
Old 03-16-2009, 09:46 PM   #42
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Quote:
making a little YW history :)
You already did that.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:01 PM   #43
cm07yaris

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Blazing Blue
Send a message via AIM to cm07yaris
Quote:
Thought we had agreed to disagree?

Frankly I don't want to bother with paypal anyway since I don't have an account, and don't want one. It would take way too long to actually get the money in my pocket and they are gonna eat up $ to make me wait...

I was thinking more "ebay" with the first thread, this time I wanted to just get to the point and post a reasonable price straight off :)
We did, I was just saying. No worries man, good luck with the sale. And anyone willing to send somebody they don't know a money order for $750+ is a fool...especially with his history.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:16 PM   #44
Black Yaris
der Zeck

Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
Quote:
I didn't have my celica at the time so if I pulled the turbo I had no transportation, and the weekend scheduled I had no way to make it. I actually ended up working that saturday and sunday... turned into an 80 hour week with a 1.5 hour commute each way.

Now I have another car so the rules CAN change :) I like this way better anyway, works out easier for everyone and gives me an excuse to patch up every little this and that and get the yaris spotless top to bottom.

I don't mind cruising over there, maybe meet in ft wayne or something like that... but now you'd have to hop in the back of the line and chances are I'll be sold out before your up :)

Sorry it didn't work out... I was really looking forward to doing the swap - making a little YW history :)
If you and Chino do it, you can come to Toledo and I will set up a Garage with a lift for that weekend... make it easier and faster swap
Old 03-16-2009, 10:24 PM   #45
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Yaris View Post
If you and Chino do it, you can come to Toledo and I will set up a Garage with a lift for that weekend... make it easier and faster swap
How could you go wrong with that? You'd need to be a crack-head not to take that offer.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:31 PM   #46
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Cash in hand... like I've had since day 1.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:49 PM   #47
cm07yaris

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Blazing Blue
Send a message via AIM to cm07yaris
Quote:
Cash in hand... like I've had since day 1.
That doesn't matter, he wants the money before he even meets up with you.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:03 AM   #48
whooppee777
I used to have 1700 posts

Drives: 2008 Yaris Hatch
Send a message via AIM to whooppee777
Quote:
that sounds about as flakey as buying the product from zpi themselves

i didnt evenn know there was a second zpi boosted yaris

Old 03-17-2009, 12:17 AM   #49
ChinoCharles
Banned

Quote:
Yikes.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:47 AM   #50
whooppee777
I used to have 1700 posts

Drives: 2008 Yaris Hatch
Send a message via AIM to whooppee777
wait a minute. isnt this spkrman?

Old 03-17-2009, 08:35 AM   #51
ChinoCharles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whooppee777 View Post
wait a minute. isnt this spkrman?
Yep.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:56 AM   #52
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Quote:
pssh, this DeeDeeDee needs an adjustment if he thinks he's going to get cash first before the product
Old 03-17-2009, 12:12 PM   #53
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

well you could get HIS CC front and back and his DL front and back....like Power Enterprise...
Old 03-17-2009, 12:15 PM   #54
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
well you could get HIS CC front and back and his DL front and back....like Power Enterprise...
Closed Thread