Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-31-2009, 10:11 PM   #145
JBougie
Banned

Drives: 2010 Yaris LB (Prev: 07 Sedan)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jekqmb View Post
Im selling mine, im not feeling it anymore and ive decided to go with the Greddy exhaust, instead of custom. Im selling it for 55 shipped and it was bought from Garm, only test fitted so its brand new! Garm ive decided i just want to do everything with really good parts and make a very clean looking Yaris...I got Coilvers, Rotas, all Euro badges, the c-one, muteki lugs, i want one of the cleanest Yaris on this site ive decided. Once i get alittle more done i would love to pick up a slight sponsorship from Micro Image cause i want to buy that intake mani so bad and run a nitrous setup!!! People around st.louis keep asking what Micro-Image is and i tell them its the best tuner shop for the Yaris and other Micro cars. I have also given 2 yaris owners cards for the site garm! Im having a pro photoshoot done in 3 weeks and ill send you pics to show you progress and my want to do list, lemme know what you think and we can go from there if you could work out a deal with me on that Manifold. I would drive the car to Cali if need be in the spring and we could try some stuff out using a direct port setup with it!
Good luck with the modding ... I'm excited to see what you end up with as a final project There are some INSANELY clean Yari rollin' around this site though, and a lot of money has gone into some of them so being the cleanest on this site will be a tough one to beat. But good luck and have fun!
JBougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:59 PM   #146
karr1213
4-Banger N00b

Drives: Aisubeki '09 Yaris.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirty-Nine View Post
I got me one. I also got some custom graphics.

I'd love to see a walkaround video of that.
karr1213 is offline   Reply With Quote