Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2011, 02:31 PM   #1
RedRide

Drives: '09 Yaris carmine red 2d HB
Finally got a LCD TV!

It's great how eveything seems to fall into place at times.

I've had an old Samsung 32" CRT 16:9 HD TV (bought 6 years ago) that still works perfect.
It's one of the last, great CRT TVs made but, the pic qualty does not equal a modern LCD, etc.

Like the urge to buy a new car, you can only resist the urge to get a new TV for so long.

So, yesterday, I went to Best Buy and looked at some TVs I've had my eye on and finally made a decision to get one...SOON!
A Samsung 46" LCD!

So, last night, I put an ad to sell my CRT on Craigs list. Within a half hour, I had it sold. (He picked it up today)

This mornimg, I got an e-mail from New Egg for 10% off on all Samsung TVs.
and they have the model I wanted in stock. Total price shipped is $150 less than the local Best Buy, with tax etc. So it has been ordered.

Al the planets must be aligned or something.

BTW, I got a Samsung "LN46C600" (46" /120 hz). It is a relatively new model, has all the inputs I want and no features I do not want or need, and it has a pic qualty equal to much more expensive models with useless (to me) bells and whistles.

Last edited by RedRide; 02-25-2011 at 03:33 PM.
RedRide is offline   Reply With Quote