Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2007, 02:29 AM   #1
turboyaris

Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to turboyaris
ZPI to produce yaris turbo kit and exhaust

Hey guys. I am just letting you all know that earlier today I dropped my Yaris sedan off at ZPI Racing. They are using my car as the model to make a full exhaust for the sedan. They will offer an axleback exhaust and a mid pipe for those that want both. The exhaust parts should come in tomorrow and once everything is fabbed up they will begin producing them for retail. They are also going to be developing a turbo kit for the Yaris. They aren't sure if it will be a midstream (like their XB kit, where the turbo is located further downstream then normal) or if it will be a more traditional setup. The main issue they are concerned with for a traditional setup, is that the ecu would be located too closely to the turbo. You can contact Kenny at ZPI with any questions that you may have on the kits, or the exhaust. Their website is www.ZPIracing.net, you can also go onto their website and look at the gallery section where they will be updating as the build continues. They are shooting for 200 whp and if they accomplish this, the car should run in the 12's. Their XB kit set down 191 hp so it shouldn't be a stretch. I will keep you posted as I get more info. Check out their site for updates.
turboyaris is offline   Reply With Quote