Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 04:55 PM   #145
33OH

Drives: '08 Yaris
-

Last edited by 33OH; 01-28-2009 at 06:40 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:57 PM   #146
Power Enterprise Evan

Drives: VIP Yaris
Send a message via AIM to Power Enterprise Evan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
People in Japan can also tune turbo's onto our car. We have yet to have a successfully tuned turbo on one of our USDM cars that I'm aware of.

Should I start selling turbos and just say that since people in Japan can do it we can too?

I appreciate your offer of an install, and this will be my last post on this thread, but until this product is tested on OUR car, this is a no-go for me. And that is the only reason why.
you can do whatever you want or claim, its your reputation

thank you for your interest,
Old 01-28-2009, 04:59 PM   #147
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Enterprise Evan View Post
I still do not understand why you guys keep insisting that this product has never been tested.... it has been in the Japan and European markets for well over a year....ya you can give me all the grief you want that its not tested here in the US. Well, no one is getting any free kits ONE, TWO if you are in Irvine (largeorangefont) and want the kit I can help you with the install....

Please stop complaining....if the kit is out of your budget please move on...thank you for looking...
You must see what people want here. If you don't understand it, I can't understand why you would sell it. Warrenty aside, the USDM yaris differs from others in some ways and what they are looking for is for you to say and show that this kit will pose no problem and be a direct bolt on kit. I have yet to see you make that statement. If I'm wrong, I'll go over the entire post in a minute here and check just to make sure.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:06 PM   #148
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
You must see what people want here. If you don't understand it, I can't understand why you would sell it. Warrenty aside, the USDM yaris differs from others in some ways and what they are looking for is for you to say and show that this kit will pose no problem and be a direct bolt on kit. I have yet to see you make that statement. If I'm wrong, I'll go over the entire post in a minute here and check just to make sure.
before you start posting random things on here please read the ENTIRE thread throughly....

Quote:
the kit is complete install from A-Z

your tools, your time, and your knowledge is needed
Old 01-28-2009, 05:13 PM   #149
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Quote:
before you start posting random things on here please read the ENTIRE thread throughly....
Why the defensive remark? My post was for clarification on the subject, not a random post. Nothing but a negative attitude from the get go from you on peoples questions. I've seen you dance around questions over the past few days and not seen anything responsive to your claims. I just read over the thread and see no results on a USDM model Yaris and nothing to back it up but words. I can say for a fact you do not have my vote or my money if you continue to be defensive in the product you sell
Old 01-28-2009, 05:31 PM   #150
mikenacarato
SIPNDEW

Drives: 15 STI
Send a message via AIM to mikenacarato
this kit will fit the usdm yaris. it says it will. 1nzfe is our engine code as well so there arent any differences, if there were, it wouldnt be a 1nzfe. how about someone do something productive with this thread and just get it. i could tell you right now if i had the money, i would have already ordered one. i plan to eventually in a few months so if no one grows a pair by then ill get it. quit asking repetative questions people and read from start to finish.

as far as the turbo stuff goes too, we can do what the jdm yarii do as well its all just a matter of finding the right places to get the right stuff. so if there are minor electrical wiring differences use your smarts and figure it out. not everything has to be plug and play for it to work.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:31 PM   #151
Power Enterprise Evan

Really, KCALB SIRAY, it has come down to this, so many talkers here... no one is willing to step up to the plate, let me see someone show up with the cash, then feel free to ask all the legit questions they want... from what I see and read there are a lot of big shots, with no $$ to back it up....

according to
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupacabra View Post
So now you think that it's strictly a money thing? Not even close....I could buy 10 of these things right now. That's not the point....

WE WANT TO SEE REAL EXAMPLES THAT IT WORKS AND IS SUSTAINABLE FOR A DAILY DRIVER. Plus....once you factor in the economy...it's even more reason that you'd want to extend this offer because I don't car how much money somebody has....$4K is $4K and it's a lot of money for something that we really don't need but would like. Sounds like all you care about is your sales numbers. Raise the price on this and NOBODY will buy it.
he has enough for 10 units!! WOW impressive....i wish i was big ballin it too

I dont know how you do your shopping, but I buy my things from stores and large companies, why ??? because I know its an establishment and not a person that may or may not stand their products.... I am merely selling a product on here...the product I sell is backed by Rotrex and PE USA. Not to mention I am willing to stand by the product and take my OWN time and help someone with the install and questions....

So please if you have something constructive to add carry on, if not please do not post....
Old 01-28-2009, 05:32 PM   #152
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenacarato View Post
this kit will fit the usdm yaris. it says it will. 1nzfe is our engine code as well so there arent any differences, if there were, it wouldnt be a 1nzfe. how about someone do something productive with this thread and just get it. i could tell you right now if i had the money, i would have already ordered one. i plan to eventually in a few months so if no one grows a pair by then ill get it. quit asking repetative questions people and read from start to finish.
THANK YOU FOR A USEFUL COMMENT
Old 01-28-2009, 05:38 PM   #153
mikenacarato
SIPNDEW

man if i had to money i would have already had one by now haha. i wish i could get a power enterprises credit card haha...financing anyone? ;)
Old 01-28-2009, 05:41 PM   #154
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
man if i had to money i would have already had one by now haha. i wish i could get a power enterprises credit card haha...financing anyone? ;)
sorry wish i could, but the big boss in japan had bad experiences with it so no more...
Old 01-28-2009, 05:45 PM   #155
mikenacarato
SIPNDEW

aaww shoot. :(
Old 01-28-2009, 05:50 PM   #156
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
The 1st gen Box and xA have 1NZ-FE motors too, but their turbo/sc kits don't directly bolt onto our cars.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:51 PM   #157
Tamago
Start another Oil Thread!

Drives: ZZW30
Send a message via AIM to Tamago Send a message via Yahoo to Tamago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
The 1st gen Box and xA have 1NZ-FE motors too, but their turbo/sc kits don't directly bolt onto our cars.

but, it has the same engine!!!!!

it must fit!!!!!

that's why the xB Greddy kit bolts up perfectly to my xA

:sarcasm:
I hate people like you (xbgod) because your the reason I don't come to this board. You spout nonsense and lies and people who don't know any better hold you in high regards because they can't tell the wheat from the chaff.
you nailed it sir.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:55 PM   #158
Kaotic Lazagna

A suggestion, why not take care of the tax for someone who would be interested to go to your shop and buy and install the kit? Compromise for everyone. No free kit, but the person will have a discount for being a "guinea pig", and will be able to provide detailed photos of the install. Just a suggestion.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:56 PM   #159
Kaotic Lazagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamago View Post
but, it has the same engine!!!!!

it must fit!!!!!

that's why the xB Greddy kit bolts up perfectly to my xA

:sarcasm:
Love the sarcasm.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:03 PM   #160
at3GG

Drives: 07 metmet LB
So you refuse to answer questions for anyone but someone who thinks $4K is nothing. I dont care if this post gets deleted, your a d*ick and I hope nobody buys your product. All we want is proof that it works on OUR car. Not a JDM one. You refuse to be truthful about why you wont even TEST one here. "oh well it works overseas"....sorry not good enough. I will have no sympathy for anyone who buys this and encounters problems. Im not an a**hole either so hopefully i didnt piss any other members off, if i did, i apologize....to you and you alone. Especially Chino, i know you try to keep the peace but i feel it needed to be said. PM me if you have any concerns.

Konig Heliums 15x6.5 Black
Tanabe Df210's
Old 01-28-2009, 06:05 PM   #161
mikenacarato
SIPNDEW

ok your saying a turbo or s/c kit for ANOTHER car wont fit...well its not the same car. different cars run lines differently and wont have the same clearances. were talking about the same car with the same engine...it will fit.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:11 PM   #162
Kaotic Lazagna

Quote:
ok your saying a turbo or s/c kit for ANOTHER car wont fit...well its not the same car. different cars run lines differently and wont have the same clearances. were talking about the same car with the same engine...it will fit.
Well, you did just say 1NZ-FE. Okay, a Yaris is a Yaris right? So how come JDM bumpers won't fit our USDM ones unless we get a JDM crash bar? "Same car" right?
Closed Thread

Tags
boost, forced induction, supercharger, turbo