Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-14-2009, 11:42 PM   #1
Darwin84020

Drives: 2007 Yaris, Hatchback
Yaris Car DVD Player with GPS - 07' 3Dr HB

Hello,

I have a 07' 3 door HB Yaris, and was wondering if a system like this is possible (see link). http://www.chinacarvideo.com/index.p...24af986d98835e

The interior of my car looks like (see link), with just the factory head unit, seen in this same page.
http://www.motortrend.com/cars/2007/...r/cockpit.html

I have seen similar systems like the EONON 1059, but again am not sure if it would fit or work with my 07', any help is welcome.

What parts would I need to swap out, or get to make it work. From best I can see I think I would have to swap out the trim bezel to be like the EU version (any part numbers for that??). but what else am I missing. And if the above Radio/ GPS unit does not work, what would be a good alternative.

My interest in doing this is 1- for a better looking radio more capablities, and 2- A radio with GPS capability, yes I know about the SD card and separate cost, I'm ok with that part.

thanks
Darwin
Darwin84020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:32 AM   #2
IsLNdbOi

Drives: Polar White - 5 Door '09 LB
Have you considered something like the Pioneer X910BT?
IsLNdbOi is offline   Reply With Quote