Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-16-2022, 08:23 PM   #1
NewYarisOwner

Drives: 2007 2DR Hatch
O7 Base Auto Hatchback Cruise no work & fogs install

I had had a tech install the full aftermarket cruise control kit in my Yaris and it will not work. I know our cluster has no light for it I tried it over 60mph and nothing. It's the full bolt on kit with the wiring harness and everything. What else can the tech check because I don't know.

Also is there a diagram for aftermark fog light install for my model or a wiring diagram for it so I can get them installed the eBay kit I had came with zero directions.
NewYarisOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 03:37 PM   #2
TommyWasabi

Drives: 07 AT & 08 MT Yaris HB 3dr
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYarisOwner View Post
I had had a tech install the full aftermarket cruise control kit in my Yaris and it will not work. I know our cluster has no light for it I tried it over 60mph and nothing. It's the full bolt on kit with the wiring harness and everything. What else can the tech check because I don't know.

Also is there a diagram for aftermark fog light install for my model or a wiring diagram for it so I can get them installed the eBay kit I had came with zero directions.
As far as the cruise control is concerned I dont have anything to contribute, however with the fog light install, I can give you the resources I used to modify the wire loom as well as do my install. I did end up buying the fog light stalk from autozone so I didn't use the switch that came with my aftermarket fogs.

Send me your email address in a private message and I will send you what I have.
TommyWasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 07:47 AM   #3
KelisDe

Drives: Yaris
can you share a link?
KelisDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 10:22 AM   #4
Neinris

Drives: 08 Yaris 3 Door Hatchback
I installed the cruise control myself to my DeeDee. I followed this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxRHFkUwg60
Neinris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 05:33 PM   #5
sh0rtlife

Drives: 2007 5dr canadian import
the cruis is SIMPLE with OE parts..if you got an aftermarket kit your going to need to contact the manufactur3er and get them to figure it out

id send it back and go OE...the oe is a stupid simple and cheep install, grab the stalk from most any similar year toyota, grab the steeringwheel back cover from the dealer, and youll need the 2 wire from the same car you pull the unit, then run 1 wire to the ECU ...DONE
sh0rtlife is offline   Reply With Quote