Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2011, 02:23 AM   #1
*MAD DOG*

Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Join my email list.

Hey everyone,

Most people know me from either meeting me on my visits to CA, USA or from my thread http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9560

I get funny emails sent to me from all over the world. If they are text based jokes I put them in http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9560 but I also send them on.

I have an email list (some of you are already on) for funnies. So not just jokes, but funny videos and the like.

If you would like to join my email list for funnies, please either send me a pm with your email address or just put your email address in this thread. I would also ask anyone else that sends funnies to add me to their email list, send me a pm and I’ll give you my email address.

Everything I send out is BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) to prevent spammers from getting your email address.

Hope to hear from you.

"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote