Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 05:04 AM   #1
AlainMikli

Drives: ings 09 Yaris 3 Door LiftBack
ings side skirt + ings rear bumper $$350 shipped

SOLD

Never painted, I got them from Garm, however my body shop can't paint it before I hit the show, so I change my mind to another kit/upgrade mods, I'll let it go for $400 shipped by Greyhound, since I need the cash for another upgrades.

REAL JDM ings+1 Full Body Kit…REAL JDM C-One Spoiler…Retrofit Projector Headlight…Kiddo 6-pots BBK…CE 28N J-Time Attack…Bride Ergo II Racing Seat…Personal Steering Wheel…Work Bell Quick Release…Dealer Option Sun Roof…JDM RS LED Side Mirror…JDM RS Taillight…C-One Oil Cap…C-One Radiator Cap…TRD Iridium Racing Spark Plug…Tom's Fuel Map Controller…Blitz throttle controller…GReddy Informeter Touch…MR Suspension…TRD Rear Sway Bar…MR C-Pillar Bar…GTspec Front Strut Bar & Rear Strut Bar…AFE Intake…WR Header…Nitto Mid-Pipe…Greddy Ti-C axleback…Goodridge SS Brake Line…
To do: Supercharger…

Last edited by AlainMikli; 08-07-2009 at 11:13 AM. Reason: price change
Old 06-28-2009, 05:30 AM   #2
Sabretooth
37HSSV

Drives: '11 Mazdaspeed 3
Send a message via AIM to Sabretooth
Are you willing to sell the side skirts seperately? Semi interested and also would help your sale if they could be sold seperately.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:45 AM   #3
window_lee

Drives: Yaris RS 2007
so, how's the fitment?? have u ever try to put it on?
Old 06-28-2009, 05:53 AM   #4
AlainMikli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
Are you willing to sell the side skirts seperately? Semi interested and also would help your sale if they could be sold seperately.
Um.......I want to get rid of both actually, since I don't have space to store them since they;re still in my body shop, but I have to take them away next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by window_lee View Post
so, how's the fitment?? have u ever try to put it on?
nope, when I got the kit I drop off at my bodyshop immediately, until last week, the guy just told me he can't make it before I hit the show. plus I never been to the shop with my car, since I can't fit them in my car because of my racing seat & C-pillar bar.
REAL JDM ings+1 Full Body Kit…REAL JDM C-One Spoiler…Retrofit Projector Headlight…Kiddo 6-pots BBK…CE 28N J-Time Attack…Bride Ergo II Racing Seat…Personal Steering Wheel…Work Bell Quick Release…Dealer Option Sun Roof…JDM RS LED Side Mirror…JDM RS Taillight…C-One Oil Cap…C-One Radiator Cap…TRD Iridium Racing Spark Plug…Tom's Fuel Map Controller…Blitz throttle controller…GReddy Informeter Touch…MR Suspension…TRD Rear Sway Bar…MR C-Pillar Bar…GTspec Front Strut Bar & Rear Strut Bar…AFE Intake…WR Header…Nitto Mid-Pipe…Greddy Ti-C axleback…Goodridge SS Brake Line…
Old 06-28-2009, 05:57 AM   #5
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
Comes with the reflectors? and $400 shipped to hawaii? :) :P

ps: if you could really make it shipped to hawaii, i would probably buy it. ha

Last edited by PETERPOOP; 06-28-2009 at 06:11 AM.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:16 AM   #6
AlainMikli

I prefer ship by Greyhound, if not the shipping will kill...

let me think about it, and see how much if the shipping, since I'll ship a front bumper out on Monday by Fedex.

not include the reflector, but can give you deal if you get both
Old 06-28-2009, 06:17 AM   #7
PETERPOOP

i would plan on buying the sideskirts and rear bumper. check shipping please. 96712.

Usually USPS is the cheapest to hawaii; or you can always send it via freight. I don't mind the wait. :)
Old 06-28-2009, 10:16 AM   #8
TinyGiant
Tiny Giant Clothing

Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue Yaris 3D LB
PM SENT!
Old 06-28-2009, 11:55 AM   #9
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
the INGS+1 is my favorite rear bumper -- GL with sale, sorry it didn't work out for you Alain!
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
Old 06-28-2009, 12:10 PM   #10
blacksandiegovitz
Your mom goes to college

Drives: 08 Vitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlainMikli View Post
Um.......I want to get rid of both actually, since I don't have space to store them since they;re still in my body shop, but I have to take them away next week.

nope, when I got the kit I drop off at my bodyshop immediately, until last week, the guy just told me he can't make it before I hit the show. plus I never been to the shop with my car, since I can't fit them in my car because of my racing seat & C-pillar bar.
What Show ????? GLWS
Old 06-28-2009, 08:07 PM   #11
AlainMikli

Quote:
Originally Posted by PETERPOOP View Post
i would plan on buying the sideskirts and rear bumper. check shipping please. 96712.

Usually USPS is the cheapest to hawaii; or you can always send it via freight. I don't mind the wait. :)
I'll see if I can check tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyGiant View Post
PM SENT!
pm replied
Old 06-28-2009, 08:07 PM   #12
PETERPOOP

hey nvm. i saw better pics of the sideskirts/rear bumper, not what i am looking for. thanks though!
Old 06-28-2009, 08:11 PM   #13
AlainMikli

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
the INGS+1 is my favorite rear bumper -- GL with sale, sorry it didn't work out for you Alain!
no worries, I might put the "full kit" to the last priority on my "to do list"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksandiegovitz View Post
What Show ????? GLWS
HIN on July
Old 06-28-2009, 08:11 PM   #14
AlainMikli

Quote:
Originally Posted by PETERPOOP View Post
hey nvm. i saw better pics of the sideskirts/rear bumper, not what i am looking for. thanks though!
is ok
Old 06-29-2009, 12:28 AM   #15
b00sted4fun

Drives: 08 Yaris LB
this was the sides and rear I was going to use w/ that burnout bumper I sold ya ;)

GL w/ the sale!
Old 07-02-2009, 01:38 PM   #16
mrbond

Drives: 2008 meteorite hatchback
Send a message via AIM to mrbond
I'd like just the rear bumper. If someone's interested in just the side skirts, I think we could get these split up and shipped out. Who's interested in that?
Old 07-02-2009, 08:15 PM   #17
TinyGiant
Tiny Giant Clothing

trade a tanabe medallion concept G for the lip kit?
Old 07-02-2009, 08:16 PM   #18
TinyGiant
Tiny Giant Clothing

actually ..scratch that.. reverse that.. lol i need the cash