Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 04:59 PM   #19
detroiter

Drives: 2008 Polar White LB Auto
checked my mail today, again nothing...
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:17 AM   #20
heeroyuy01195
Post count means nothing.

Drives: AW11, NCP91, Old Motorcycles
Get anything yet detroiter? Mine still haven't come in yet either :(
Old 04-01-2011, 09:33 AM   #21
detroiter

No i have not recieved anything yet heero...BUT here is a copy from an email I recieved from the guy doing it all..

"working as fast as i can to get them out, im sending out like over 200 orders a night, but thanks for being patient.

gotta remeber im the only one doing this ! wish i had more help!

and thank you for the support!"

So makes a bit more sense why it's taking a bit longer than expected.
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:55 AM   #22
heeroyuy01195

Thanks for the heads up man, makes a lot more sense now. I thought it was a big company making the stickers.
Old 04-03-2011, 02:02 PM   #23
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Drives: トヨタ Vitz
I just ordered one right now.

And i agree w/ most people...i hate America Red Cross. I am waiting on how i can send a bigger fund to my friend in Yokohama who has setup a local fundraiser organization there.

Also, i hate Lady Gaga (no offense to anyone here) but i ordered this since i wanted a wrist band support Japan~ http://ladygaga.shop.bravadousa.com/...44&pc=BGAMLG88

Mine came in the mail yesterday..shipped out on 25th of March.

**I really appreciate people's efforts and supports for Japan**
This place rocks...even after 5 years later :)
Old 04-06-2011, 12:53 AM   #24
detroiter

Looks like I've been had. Still nothing....
Old 04-06-2011, 01:23 AM   #25
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroiter View Post
Looks like I've been had. Still nothing....
Maybe he uswd really really cheap shipping. Kaotic receives his sticker.

I will wait for mine, in the mean time the wristband will suffice.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:56 AM   #26
detroiter

I ordered back on March 18th lol
Old 04-06-2011, 12:54 PM   #27
cm07yaris

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Blazing Blue
Send a message via AIM to cm07yaris
i ordered and paypaled on march 17th and i haven't seen crap yet
Old 04-06-2011, 11:46 PM   #28
detroiter

Glad I'm not the only one who's starting to feel like they've been one overed.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:07 AM   #29
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Like I said, I got mine a long time ago (along with the 8thCivic one which I was going to replace the "8thCivic" part). Since my current situation, I've decided against to run either one of these; I've taken off all decals off my car as well. Who ever wants them, can have them. First two people who PM me with their addresses gets them. No calling dibs or anything. I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone, I won't be replying to anything, not even the PM's. You'll just get them in the mail...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0001 (2).jpg (96.3 KB, 50 views)
Old 04-07-2011, 02:19 PM   #30
heeroyuy01195

PM sent :)
Old 04-07-2011, 04:43 PM   #31
Kaotic Lazagna

Both decals are taken. Please do not PM me about them anymore...
Old 04-13-2011, 12:35 AM   #32
detroiter

Almost a month and nothing yet guys
Old 04-13-2011, 01:19 AM   #33
Kaotic Lazagna

Sorry guys, I forgot to bring the decals with me to my mom's place, and when I left her place, I forgot to bring my stamps back with me. I'll try to remember to bring the decals when I go back to her place on Thursday night. I'll mail it them out on Friday.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:20 AM   #34
Kaotic Lazagna

Detroiter, please let me know if you receive the one you ordered before Friday. That way I can give mine to someone else.
Old 04-13-2011, 09:21 AM   #35
detroiter

I'll make sure to do that Lazagna
Old 04-16-2011, 08:12 PM   #36
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

well looks like i didnt get mine either.....i should report the poor bastarde, not because of a mere $5 but probably not donating the money for a good cause i presume....i doubt he did.

People take advatages of situations like these....

Just sent him an email. If i dont receive a reply within 3 days Im reporting him/her...

Last edited by Kioshi; 04-16-2011 at 08:23 PM.
Closed Thread