Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 11:34 PM   #37
detroiter

Drives: 2008 Polar White LB Auto
I've sent him a few emails and he finally got back again with me today. Told me he's been really busy traveling and filiming for whatever it is he does. And that he's a one man crew who's been sending out 200 or more a night. Let me know what story you get Kioshi. It may very well be true but with how many people I'm sure are buying stickers, he honestly has to be a bit smarter in knowing that one person is nowhere near enough to print, cut and ship these stickers out to people. I'd be very surprised if he hasn't had literally thousands of people who purchased these stickers/donated.

I want my sticker because I bought the thing and I rightfully deserve it. But more importantly, I hope the money went to Red Cross Japan. Screw the sticker, that's infinitely more important.
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:41 AM   #38
heeroyuy01195
Post count means nothing.

Drives: AW11, NCP91, Old Motorcycles
I still haven't received anything from him but regardless of whether or not I actually get a sticker, I just hope he really did donate the money like he advertised. I've actually just accepted the fact that I probably won't end up getting said stickers but I really do hope he donates the money.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:25 PM   #39
heeroyuy01195
Post count means nothing.

Drives: AW11, NCP91, Old Motorcycles
Got my stickers, good quality stuff.
Closed Thread