Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Cars for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 12:34 PM   #1
EleKid
Eugenie たでし

Drives: '09 Blazing Blue Liftback
Arrow FOR TRADE: 09 Blazing Blue liftback

I'm looking to trade my car for a white manual liftback. I don't want to spend money on a paint job, and I need it white in order to finish the cosmetic plans for my car.

I have a Blazing Blue 2009 liftback. I haven't even had it for a year yet (I got it in the beginning of December, brand new). It's given me absolutely NO problems and runs in pristine condition. I change the oil myself using fully synthetic Mobil oil and give it only premium gasoline. It has roughly 14 or 15 k miles. It's an automatic so the resale value for you if you do the trade will be even better. The ONLY cons of this car is that I have a very shallow dent in the drivers side door from a small hit-and-run and the bottom left side of the bumper is scratched from when I let my friend drive my car. These were both within the first 2 weeks I had my car, and since then I haven't let anyone else handle it but me. Also, I paid for my car in full so there are no payments to worry about.

I don't mind if your car is an 08 or even an 07. I won't be so picky on the mileage either. I realize I am getting the worse end of the deal monetary-wise but I'm willing to do it if you are!

If you have a white auto and are willing to do a trade, maybe we can figure something out. If you want a non-white manual and are willing to do a trade, maybe we can figure something out.

I will post pictures if anyone is interested. Thanks for your time.

Last edited by EleKid; 11-23-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
blazing blue, trade cars