Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-27-2006, 06:49 PM   #1
SimplyYaris

Drives: Red Yaris HB
Traveled from PHX th SoCal and...

...Did not not see a single Yaris the whole time - did see a hooker on Hollywood Blvd - go figure!

I was on the road Friday before Xmas, and Tuesday after, and a few times in between. Showed a friend my Yaris and now he has the bug.
SimplyYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 08:13 AM   #2
H8SGAS

Drives: Black Liftback
Rochester, NY to Steubenville, OH.....zero sedans or Liftbacks…….Did see a GT500 and NSX neither of which should have been out this time of year up north.......(the 500 begggggssss to be pulled over musta spotted it 7 miles back )

Also got to laugh hysterically when a riced-out GTI that was pacing me failed to realize the arrow power of a V1....... I slowed significantly and was puttering down the highway at first he followed suit....we passed by a state patrol in the median and he quickly nailed the gas I shook my head vehemently Nooooo since I was getting a "2" and arrow ahead but....he blew by and a mile later I watched "smokey" pull outta the weeds from the right........the Tahoe heeded my head shake and later pulled along side quite thankful waving, smiling and beeping …..funny stuff…....
Old 12-28-2006, 08:21 AM   #3
vodkalush
I drive a yarrrris

Drives: 07 Sedan Polar White
Send a message via AIM to vodkalush
i dont know how you guys arent seeing them, I see them all over rochester (mostly sedans), and hell even when I venture to the sticks (aka into the finger lakes region) I manage to see LBs....

Docotrs say all the drikning has mesesd up my seplilng and radieng

will work for parts
vodkalush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 09:33 AM   #4
H8SGAS

Drives: Black Liftback
My windshield has a film on it that makes other Yarii invisible....unless I know their drivers name!