Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #1
Bluevitz-rs
1NZ-6spd

Drives: '05 6-Spd Vitz RS
FS:Custom Built Utility Trailer $650 OBO

Going to sell my custom built (by me) fully welded construction 3-1/2' by 6' trailer. Originally built it for carrying my motorcycle but and finding I use it for so much more I need to sell this one and build a bigger one. Trailer has 4 heavy duty tie downs, two in the front corners in the bed and two located just behind the axle in the bed. Comes fully wired with new lights and wiring and new bearings and seals. The underside of the frame has been coated with rubberized undercoated and the whole trailer was sprayed with "Safety Orange"

Asking $650.

As you can see, It can handle some weight.

Bluevitz-rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:34 PM   #2
Golddeenoh
Takes corners too fast!

Drives: Absolute Red 2009 Yaris HB
according to the owner's manual, only Canadian cars are allowed to tow trailers. :(
mods:15''Drag DR21 w/Nitto NeoGen 205/50R15, Tanabe DF210 lowering springs 1.6/1.8, TRD Rear Sway Bar, Tanabe Front Sway Bar, Micro Image Short Throw Shift Kit (both in and under), 8.64lbs flywheel, F1 Stage 4 Clutch, AEM Cold Air Intake (Red), Megan Racing Header, DC Sports Axle Back Exhaust, Micro Image Crank Pulley, NST lite Alternator Pulley, ARP Manifold Stud Kit,Tanabe Front Strut Tower Brace, ScanGuage II, Micro Image Silicone Radiator Hose Kit (Red), NRG Carbon Fiber Shift Knob (round), 2009-2011 Toyota Yaris Liftback Foglight kit, NRG Grounding Kit (Red), Hella Horns(Red),CF Hood
Golddeenoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:05 PM   #3
Lair

Drives: 2016 5 dr Yaris LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golddeenoh View Post
according to the owner's manual, only Canadian cars are allowed to tow trailers. :(
We don't need no stinking owner's manual.

Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:08 PM   #4
Shinare
Bronze bombshell yaris

Drives: 09 Yaris HB 3door
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lair View Post
We don't need no stinking owner's manual.

...[/IMG]
LOLOL
Now I drive a CARMINE RED METALLIC 09 Yaris 3-door!! I'm Back!!! WooHoo!! Mods done so far: Tinted windows, Viper 211HV Remote Keyless Entry, Atoto Android headunit, backup camera, steering wheel controls

Before it was totaled I drove a 2007 Black Sand Pearl 3 Door Lift-Back M/T with 49k miles. Stock Everything except for black tint, all red badges, red dash, and stealth garage door opener. Ultra-Gauge mounted on steering wheel. A1 Electric MES Central Locks and Avital 3100 Alarm system.
Shinare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:30 PM   #5
justjesus

Drives: 2008 Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golddeenoh View Post
There is actually a thread on yaris towing. Essentially, any yaris CAN tow. There are stories and pics to prove it.

Nice utility trailer. :)
justjesus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
for sale, fs:, trailer