Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Willing to Buy by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 10:06 PM   #1
cdydjded

Drives: Yaris LB Turbo
WTB: Gauge Cluster w/tach for HB

Just like the title says, anyone know of 1 for sale?
Old 06-04-2010, 11:52 PM   #2
kac

Drives: 2009 Meteorite 3dr
theres I'd say at least 11 on eBay right now. Depends if you want it for a hatchback or sedan, but past that it doesn't really matter what year you get. I got one from an 08 canadian model hatchback for my 09 USDM hatchback.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:10 PM   #3
cdydjded

As the title says HB, all the ones on eBay are for sedan as of last night.....
Old 06-05-2010, 05:18 PM   #4
kac

This One And This One are both on eBay and both from hatchbacks, so they will both work. Might be some more on there, I didn't look for long. What I did was buy one on eBay that was from an older model like I said, and it works great for me. You do whatever you need to do. and good luck with the project!
Old 06-06-2010, 12:45 AM   #5
cdydjded

Um sorry but you need to work on your reading skills, none of those have a tach
WTB: Gauge Cluster w/tach for HB
Old 06-06-2010, 12:34 PM   #6
kac

Looking at those listings they both say they have a tach. Looks like the second one actually doesn't, but I can clearly see that the first one does have a tach.....

please don't insult my reading skills while i'm trying to help you.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:38 PM   #7
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
lol
Old 06-06-2010, 05:07 PM   #8
cdydjded

Quote:
Originally Posted by kac View Post
Looking at those listings they both say they have a tach. Looks like the second one actually doesn't, but I can clearly see that the first one does have a tach.....

please don't insult my reading skills while i'm trying to help you.
Buddy I not trying to insult you. Neither say or have tach. They are both 07 clusters. In 07 the hatchback was not avail with tach & you can clearly see that neither one does. Did you put the correct links?
Old 06-06-2010, 06:15 PM   #9
Gideon
★weeaboo★

Drives: 2008 Bayou LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdydjded View Post
Buddy I not trying to insult you. Neither say or have tach. They are both 07 clusters. In 07 the hatchback was not avail with tach & you can clearly see that neither one does. Did you put the correct links?
For the US yes but if you read the auctions they're Canadian clusters.

Second one though does not have a tach, his first link DOES and you can clearly see the second needle on the left.

If you're in doubt send them a message on eBay. I purchased my cluster from LKQ and they're very prompt in both returning messages and shipping.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:42 PM   #10
kac

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdydjded View Post
wow dude... wow. As has already been said, you're missing the tach that one of 'em has. I admitted that one I posted doesn't have one but dude... come on.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:05 PM   #11
cdydjded

This does not.

YPL

Thank you,
LKQ Online
866-557-5787
Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm MST
Visit us on the web: www.lkqonline.com
eBay user ID: LKQOnline
eBay Store: http://stores.eBay.com/lkqonline

-----Original Message-----
From: eBay Member: per4mancefactory [mailto:member@ebay.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 6:13 PM
To: eBayCentral
Subject: per4mancefactory has sent a question about :General question about this item for item #200476903653, ending on Jun-26-10 04:01:59 PDT - 06 07 Yaris Htbk Speedo Cluster Speedometer OEM LKQ

eBay sent this message to LKQ Online (lkqonline).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay Motors. Learn more.
This member has a question for you.
Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.
Dear lkqonline,

Does this cluster have a tachometer?

- per4mancefactory
Answer the question

06 07 Yaris Htbk Speedo Cluster Speedometer OEM LKQ
Item Id: 200476903653
End time: Jun-26-10 04:01:59 PDT
Buyer:
per4mancefactory (193)
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Sep-08-05 in United States
Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.
Marketplace Safety Tip
Keep your money safe - never pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site.
Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine: Second Chance Offer emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages.
Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling outside of eBay. When you trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage of protection programs and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report an inappropriate email.

Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

Another eBay member sent this email to ebaycentral@lkqcorp.com through the eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its content

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

You can report this message as unsolicited (spam/spoof) email.

Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:18 PM   #12
kac

well it says:
Color : Black
Mileage : 103392Km
Tach : Yes
Vehicle Body Type : Car - 3 Door Hatchback
Vehicle Make : Toyota
Vehicle Model : Yaris
Vehicle Stock # : 072K1414
Vehicle Year : 2007

and the picture has one. So i would not be happy with that...
Old 06-09-2010, 03:49 PM   #13
cm07yaris

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Blazing Blue
Send a message via AIM to cm07yaris
just bought one 2 days ago from lkq hatchback, kph with tach, w/o abs $49
Closed Thread