Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-06-2010, 05:42 PM   #1
chewychee
I've made a post!

Drives: 2007 3dr hatchback
replacing the stock gauge cluster.

i checked around and couldn't find anything about this... maybe i didn't look hard enough.

i just bought a 2007 3dr MT used. it has the speedo only and i would like a tach. if i got a stock cluster w/tach off ebay are they able to be swapped out and have everything work fine?

if someone has done this i would love to hear the outcome, or if they could just point me to the thread this is discussed in that would be awesome too.

i did this years ago with my civic dx, i just got a ex cluster and it was plug and play everything worked great.
chewychee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:34 PM   #2
Freedan

Drives: 2010 Yaris Bayou Blue 3DR Lift
Wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy a Tech and just mount that instead?

Here is the guide.
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=662

And Welcome to YarisWorld.
Freedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
Your odometer memory is with the cluster, so your car would then show the mileage that came with the swapped cluster. FYI
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote