Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-19-2015, 11:20 PM   #1
suckerface
#1 Lemming

Drives: Light Blue '08 Yaris
Lightbulb Misc Parts FS (AutoX rims/tires, ICE, etc)

Hey all,

Moving to California in a week, and need to get rid of these parts. All are first come first serve. OBO on all parts, within reason. Looking to move these parts FAST (shipped day of payment)

First are some aftermarket side mirrors. The first set is complete power mirrors with LED side markers. One has had some epoxy used to keep the LED in place, but works fine. asking $150 shipped OBO. IIRC these were imported from Thailand.

Next set is a cover with LED markers. I couldn't get these to fit the 2nd gen Yaris, but with some work, could do just fine. asking $75 shipped obo

Next up is a wheel/tire set that I used on my MINI for autocross. 17x7 OZ Alleggerita with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. Only used for 3 or 4 races, and daily driving for 4 months/year for two years. A good amount of tread left, enough to last another summer or two as a DD set, or at least one season of autox. A small amount of curb rash, and missing one center cap.
Asking $1200 obo, will split shipping costs

Finally, I have two 12" Jensen subs in sealed boxes and a Kenwood amp. I'll toss in a brand new wiring kit with this as well. As these are all kinda old, but still in great shape, asking $150 obo, will split shipping costs

As always, I'm open to questions, comments, or offers on any of the above!

Thanks!
Old 05-19-2015, 11:33 PM   #2
suckerface
#1 Lemming

I also have a set of 18x7.5 (or 8...can't remember) Motegi MR7s in white, with no tires. They've seen better days, so $250 OBO, split shipping and they're yours. I have them in storage right now, so if anyone is interested, I can get pics, just lmk.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:36 AM   #3
WeeYari

Drives: 06 Polar White 5dr, 13 Soul 4u
Wow, the California move is finally happening. All the best to you both out there.
Old 05-21-2015, 11:28 AM   #4
suckerface
#1 Lemming

Yeah, it's been a pain, but everything finally came together this year. Now that I have a Wrangler, none of these parts fit, and I don't want to lug them all the way across the country, so someone grab these! I'll take any reasonable offer :)
Old 05-21-2015, 12:59 PM   #5
33OH

Drives: '08 Yaris
Congrats on the move! GLWS!
33OH is offline   Reply With Quote