Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
AlexNet0

Drives: '07 Yaris 3dr
Send a message via AIM to AlexNet0 Send a message via MSN to AlexNet0 Send a message via Yahoo to AlexNet0
Question What would you do (realistically)

So my girlfriend got a new phone. Immediately before this the agent gave her a loaner phone while waiting to get hers in stock, and they transferred all of her contacts/pictures/music etc onto the loaner.

She notices that the loaner phone has an old list of contacts that wasn't hers, and pictures she didn't take along with all of her stuff.

Her new phone comes in, and they transfer everything to the new phone, they take the old phone back, the end, right? No.

She gets a call from a friend saying that their brother got a loaner phone, and all her stuff is still in there, along with the last persons before her.

So she calls the store and tells them she wants the stuff erased when it comes back to the store.

Few weeks later, another friend calls and says that they too got a loaner phone, same deal, my GF's stuff, the stuff before, and the stuff from the last loaner... Still on the phone.

so apparently the phone never got even turned back on and checked out as it left 3 different customers at the store before loaning it out again, and everyone who had the phone, their stuff was still there.

Serious breach of customer confidentiality, three times (at least).

My GF is calling the regional manager tomorrow. What would you do/ask of them?