Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2007, 11:37 AM   #1
redyaris
Shiny Chromey Coolness

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback
Yarisworld Degeneration

Excuse me for the vent:Is it me or is yarisworld a flaming pit of degeneration these days?

When I first came here it was a wealth of knowledge about this fascinating car which I didn't know existed until i stumbled over one on a car lot.

I did a search online and located this forum. I've found many knowledgeable people (and more than a few assholes). Guess thats the way it is on every forum though.

Seems to me that lately this site has weakened tremendously when it comes to welcoming new posters and providing information about the Yaris models.

Now if i'm interested in illegal street racing, drugs and who is the 'queen' of yarisworld i'm exactly in the right place.

Myself, i've tried to contribute by recruiting new posters, answering questions from new posters, submitted multiple DIY's, and participated in/started many topics. I've met a few new friends here also which I appreciate.

I think the mods have some real issues on their hands (first every controversial thread was instantly locked for no reason, now we are asking posters within the topics if they would like it closed???? Not the way to moderate in my opinion). The administrators are continually absent from this site as well.

To me the fun isn't here anymore and i'm starting to withdraw some from here. I don't want this to turn into a 'im not coming back here' thread either.

Last edited by redyaris; 09-26-2007 at 12:21 PM.