Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-16-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeYari View Post
The only 2x0Z worth trying to find. Lusted after it something fierce when I was 13.
I'm looking to do the Fairlady option on one if i can find one at a decent price. I have a few leads in the area, but nothing solid yet.
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:06 PM   #2
Bob_VT

Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
I'm looking to do the Fairlady option on one if i can find one at a decent price. I have a few leads in the area, but nothing solid yet.
If you get the 240Z they make a great car with a simple small block chevy dropped in. There was a companay called Scarab that would do the conversion.

Wow the 70's...... I bought a 76 Chevette and a 76 Trans Am in the same year. Sold the TA and traded the Chevette for a 78 Chev Blazer.... I considered a Honda but they were rust buckets within a year.... Thought about Subaru but they had a parts problem...... had a 72 Triumph Spitfire...74 Duster 340 ....... I went through some cars! I still own a 78 Ford Bronco that's in my yard now.

Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy
Bob_VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:29 PM   #3
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_VT View Post
If you get the 240Z they make a great car with a simple small block chevy dropped in. There was a companay called Scarab that would do the conversion.

Wow the 70's...... I bought a 76 Chevette and a 76 Trans Am in the same year. Sold the TA and traded the Chevette for a 78 Chev Blazer.... I considered a Honda but they were rust buckets within a year.... Thought about Subaru but they had a parts problem...... had a 72 Triumph Spitfire...74 Duster 340 ....... I went through some cars! I still own a 78 Ford Bronco that's in my yard now.
Thanks, I already have the engine sitting in my garage. It's a 327 I've had for about 15 years. I built it since I had the parts and a buddy of mine machined it after i built my 71 RS Camaro.
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:14 AM   #4
Ferret_san
Hack.... What hack ??

Drives: 07 YR
E-Type Jag.
Ferret_san is offline   Reply With Quote