Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Cars for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2009, 06:15 PM   #1
YarisSedan

Drives: 08 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to YarisSedan
1994 Honda Civic 2Dr Red Color With alloys/new tires very clean $2,800

So I recently purchased a 94 honda civic on craigslist. Previouse owner has immaculate service records from the dealership for everything that was done. Recently her transmission has been giving her issues. Just bought it from her and am going to put in a new tranny probally friday. I have the reciept for transmission and previouse service records i will include with sale.

I was told the transmission has approx 78k miles on it. I checked the dipstick and the fluid looks clean still. No metal residue so i would say it safe to assume its around that many miles. I will be performing a service on the tranny anyways with new factory honda fluid.

The vehicle has 190k miles. A bit high but you factor in the service records and hondas track record it can easily go another 100k without major issues.

I will try to post some pictures tomorrow once i get it cleaned up. If any interest just message me and i will give you my phone number where you can reach me if you have anymore questions.

Okay update to the post below are the actual pictures now...

Last edited by YarisSedan; 01-07-2010 at 05:43 PM.