Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-28-2007, 12:06 PM   #1
GrassrootsMS

Drives: Yaris Liftback
Send a message via AIM to GrassrootsMS
Toyota Accessories

On toyota.com, there are accessories posted like the 18 inch TRD rims, interior lighting kit, pedals, shifter knobs, etc. Does anyone know how much these cost?
GrassrootsMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:17 PM   #2
Lafiro

Drives: 06 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to Lafiro
A lot of money. I believe the TRD rims and tires will be way over $1,000. Lighting kit was a few hundred I think, or $150 or so, I forgot.... that should give you a hint.
Lafiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:21 PM   #3
black2yaris
The Man In Black Lives

Drives: Black Sand Pearl L/B 'o7
the prices are set by the dealers , there are some sites that sell the same parts but I have found that the shipping costs soon kills any savings that they have on discounted Yaris parts . MOST dealers do not charge shipping & here in the SF Bay Area they usally can get the parts in ONE day .. if you go to where you bought the Yaris ask for a discount on parts / accessories 10 - to 15 % is the norm . If they say NO, go to another dealer and say So & So will not give a discount where i bought the car & if you want my business & service work , I want a discount on parts .. it worked for me & I've seen it work for others as well ...
2007 2 door hatchback in Black Sand Pearl, A/T,rear spoiler,front & rear JDM badges,TRD CAI,TRD rear sway bar,exhaust tip,sill protectors,heximats,under dash blue LED's,short rubber ant,rear bumper protector,Toyota thin 7 spoke alloy wheels,pwr pkg,ABS,side curtain airbags,rear defogger,fog lights,mud guards,TYC tail lights,shift knob,tint all windows,security sys,keyless entry,clear paint protection all exposed front surfaces,TRD fuel cap,rubber dash & g/b mats
black2yaris is offline   Reply With Quote