Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 09:52 PM   #1
raytrix

Drives: xB
FS/IL> WORK Euroline S2H Rare in 4x100, 17x8 +20/ 17x8.5 +15

For sale is freshly powder coated face WORK Euroline S2H in 4x100 bolt pattern. 17x8 +20 front and 17x8.5 +15 rear which is perfect fitment if you want to go VIP.

I originally brought these wheels from a EP3 owner that tried to hella flush his Civic and in the end curb rashed all 4 wheels with his fender. I brought them off that owner and tried to refinish the lips by myself by hand. Spent 20 hours on getting 95% of the curb rashes off all 4 wheels. The 5% are the dips that I can't get to with regular sand paper method and polishing. Also the previous owner attempted to strip the paint off the face with paint remover but ran out of time to finish the project. I took the liberty and had the faces freshly powder coated in metallic silver finish by a powder coater.

The pics below is how it sits as of now. I recently injured my fingers from basketball and don't have the luxury to sit there and remove the tape one by one. Whoever buy these will have to finish off the removal of the tape and the lips will need a good repolishing. Only the outer edge of each wheel lip was sanded down to get rid of the curb rashes, I didn't touch the flat surface of the lip (which means the OEM WORK clear coat is still on that portion of the lip). However that clearcoat is kinda of scratch up and has water spots on them when I got them. I was able to take the tape off one wheel over the weekend before I injured my fingers. There's residue from the masking tape that can be taken off with Goo Gone.

What's included in the sale:
(2) 17x8 +20
(2) 17x8.5 +15
(4) Center Caps
(4) Valve stems
All the original Plastic WORK bolts (Yes the bolts that came on the Eurolines are indeed plastic) Wheels are 2 piece welded from WORK. Those perimeter bolts are just for accent. There are I believe 5-6 WORK plastic bolts that broke when taking them out of the wheel. Those holes might still have the stud in them or you need to re-tap them or you can just super glue the broken WORK bolt over it to cover the hole.
I'll also include real Stainless steel allen key style button bolts to replace the cheap WORK plastic bolts.

Price:
$1300 OBO shipped to 48 continental USA states. My lost is your gain.
E-mail me for quicker response: pokgaiyou@gmail.com

Old 05-02-2012, 01:28 AM   #2
403RS
#yyc

Drives: BSP '07 RS 5dr LB
Old 05-06-2012, 11:46 PM   #3
raytrix

Drives: xB
All of the tapes are off the wheels now.
Closed Thread