Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 01:03 PM   #1
Return of the Yarii

Drives: 2007 Sedan S
FS: Definitive Technology BP8 Bipolar Towers

I understand these arent car related however I've seen others post non-car related items in the past and didnt seem to be an issue.

These are a pair of Definitive Technology BP8 Bipolar Tower Speakers in black. My system consisted of these BP8's, C-1 Jr center channel and the BP-1's as surrounds. These speakers sound superb, read any of the reviews out there on these speakers. Due to a recent purchase we are re-thinking our video and audio system and we have decided to let these and my other Definitive speakers go to someone else who may enjoy them as much as we have.

These speakers are in excellent condition but since I am a perfectionist I will mention they have very minor scratches on the bottom plate below the Definitive logo (see picture). Other than that their great. Cloth grills (socks) have no cuts or snags and the top plates are still very glossy. I am the original owner and purchased these brand new from United Audio (now Tweeter) for $1000+.

We are a pet free and non-smoking household if it matters.

I am asking $400 for these and price is firm.

Given the weight of these (approx 50 lbs each) I would rather have someone local pick these up. I am located in Naperville/Aurora/Fox Valley area, zip code 60503. I have investigated packing and shipping these and it would be approx $129 to have the speakers shipped in 2 boxes with each box being insured for $500 each.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bp81.jpg (14.6 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg bp82.jpg (14.0 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg bp83.jpg (1.5 KB, 65 views)
Old 11-12-2008, 05:49 PM   #2
arunto

Drives: 2008 Yaris LB
dang nice deal on some nice speakers....ughh if it wasn't Christmas time I'd snatch'em up.
Closed Thread