Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2009, 07:03 PM   #1
GreenSpeed

Drives: '08 Yaris LB
08 LB OEM Headlights with Brand New HID Kit!!

Up for grabs is a very nice set of 08 LB headlights that have been baked and the internal housing painted a dark metallic/graphite color. Less than 3K miles on the lights since the car was purchased new.

I retained the side reflectors, but they can easily be removed if you want to bake the lights again. I dedicated a full tube of black hi-temp silicone sealant for each light housing, and used the set for about 3 months during fall weather with absolutely no leaking or condensation issues whatsoever.

I am going to include the OEM bulbs, an aftermarket (blue-ish) eBay set and a brand new 6000K HID Kit to include ballasts, bulbs, all wiring needed. I purchased the set for my depo projectors and accidentally ordered the wrong kit, so these are a direct fit for the OEM lights. I have the same kit (different bulb size) for the depo projectors and they are incredibly bright and work flawlessly.

Disregard the small bulbs in the second pic, which came with my projectors and will obviously NOT fit the OEM set. They were just left in the box on accident. The HID bulbs are in the plastic shrouds in the same box. I also custom made tinted vinyl eyelids which look very nice in daylight and unfortunately aren't in the first pic.

$175 plus shipping OBO.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SANY0239.JPG (456.2 KB, 282 views)
File Type: jpg SANY0152.jpg (113.8 KB, 279 views)
File Type: jpg SANY0157.jpg (150.2 KB, 279 views)
File Type: jpg SANY0160.jpg (111.7 KB, 277 views)
File Type: jpg SANY0162.jpg (95.9 KB, 277 views)