Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2007, 12:17 AM   #1
RShatchback

Drives: 07 yaris liftback
Elusive Greddy Ti-C?

I was wondering if anyone else tried locating the Greddy Ti-C exhaust for the Yaris liftback with any positive results, because It seems like no one really knows whats going on? I first saw it on ebay from the canadian seller about a month ago and I emailed him to ask if it exits the rear of the car straight or on an angle like its shown in some of the factory pics - but he didnt know and said to contact Greddy. I tried unsuccessfully for about a week until I finally got a response from Greddy that the exhaust for the Yaris was not yet produced and they didnt know what it looked like yet, they told me to keep checking their website for a release and pictures.

So now I'm wondering how everyone is selling them if they arent produced yet!?! so I start emailing companies, most dont email me back - the guy on ebay said that its a pre-order, and that Greddy should have them in stock???
ProStreetonline said that it was limited production and special order only - it would take 3-4 weeks to ship after i paid, but there was no guarantee's on a delivery date and i couldnt cancel the order..
Dezod Motorsports then tells me that they dont have it in stock but can put it in with their Greddy order and have it by next Tues or Wed.!?!

My question is...who is telling the truth? who didnt get the memo? is the exhaust made and in stock at Greddy and its limited production, is it not made yet and Greddy keeps telling its dealers that it will have it? Will I order it tomorrow and still not have an exhaust in 2 months? If someone knows something that I dont..Let me know, Cause I want the Greddy, but I'm thinking about just getting the Blitz now.
RShatchback is offline   Reply With Quote