Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2007, 08:04 PM   #11
spinejaruk

Drives: Venetian Silver Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk-421 View Post
I contacted the seller for this item and he told me that there shouldn't be any problems with our Yaris ECU. He didn't really seem too sure of it, however. Also, the OBDII cable required for a PC connection can be found on eBay as well:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...ics&category0=
Thats a reader only - don't we need a usb connector to a pc/laptop to the yaris connector (I can see the connector under our dash) so that we can modify the settings on the ECU ie. remove the speed limiter etc using that software?

I couldn't find any for Toyota - nearest I could find was this for Audi but I don't think that is the right connection to our car??:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-O...spagenameZWDVW

anyone know where we can get this cable for Yaris/Toyota or are they all the same?
spinejaruk is offline   Reply With Quote