Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Willing to Buy by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 12:16 PM   #1
kac

Drives: 2009 Meteorite 3dr
Inexpensive Amp + Sub; Checkin' the market...

Anyone have a used amp + sub (preferable with a box too, but not required) for not a whole lot of dough?

If anyone is going to the Yaris meet-up in Dayton, OH that could be a good time to bring ur used stereo equipment and sell it to me, to save on shipping.

Just checking the market out right now. There have been some guys with really great set-ups who sold 'em on here. I'm not looking to go that top-of-the-line just yet...
Old 08-12-2009, 03:24 PM   #2
mikenacarato
SIPNDEW

Drives: 15 STI
Send a message via AIM to mikenacarato
i dont have an extra amp BUT i do have a good sub. its a 10" JL Audio W1V2 in a single JL box. $100 plus shipping

OR I also have 2 w1v2 10" JLs in a ported JL box for $200 plus shipping AND ill throw in the single box for free

when is this dayton meet? its only a 4.5-5 hr drive and id make it if i can sell my stuff lol.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:41 PM   #3
kac

the dayton meet is Saturday August 22nd.

here is the thread on it: http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20924
Old 08-12-2009, 04:54 PM   #4
mikenacarato
SIPNDEW

ya im not sure if i can make it or not. ALSO i have a buddy who has the same single 10" w1v2 in a jl box and he also has a nice alpine amp with it and hes wanting 250 plus shipping or if i can get off work i can bring ip to you.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:31 PM   #5
TinyGiant
Tiny Giant Clothing

Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue Yaris 3D LB
did you check craigslist?
Old 08-13-2009, 01:15 AM   #6
kac

Yeah... I think I may just need to save up my pennies since I really want something small... we'll see.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:38 AM   #7
mikenacarato
SIPNDEW

that 10" sounded awesome in my car. now i have 2 competition 8s instead
Old 08-13-2009, 01:43 AM   #8
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
haha damn I'd sell you mine for cheap but the shipping cost would kill ya, sorry

Bye bye 1NZ...
Closed Thread