Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2010, 09:43 AM   #1
codenamezero
I've made a post!

Drives: Yaris 06
Question Need help identifying keyless fob

Hi guys,

I've lost my master keys (yes both), father in-law lost one, and now i lost mine... I searched through the forum and found out that i need to find my FCCID on the user manual, however, it stated that "For vehicles sold in USA"...

These are my numbers:
FFC ID: MOZB41TG
FFC ID: MOZB21RG

Then on the side there is a section stating that this decide compiles with RSS-210 in Canada. So can i still use the FFC ID stated in the manual to find my fob? Or should i be looking for RSS-210?

I've dig through eBay, and only saw this key with FFC ID: MOZB41TG, however, the look of my original key is slightly different...

Could some of you confirm whether i could use the MOZB41TG?
Much appreciated with your help! Thank you in advance.

Eric

Last edited by codenamezero; 12-10-2010 at 09:54 AM.
codenamezero is offline   Reply With Quote