Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Cars for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 10:19 PM   #19
auxmike

Drives: 2008 HB, A/T, Power W/L/M
Quote:
Originally Posted by kustom play View Post
not bad price

the engine mileage would bother me since they suffer from precat death but other then that its not a bad price
I had bought a '97 Satty with 55k and it sounded like a spray paint can being shaken when revved! Took me a while to figure out it was the precat "chunk" bouncing around. A new OEM one was $319 and I spent like 4hrs. putting it in myself.....

Never take eyes off opponent - Bruce Lee
Old 07-24-2010, 09:34 AM   #20
detroiter

Drives: 2008 Polar White LB Auto
Yup, they exist around here. Not too many but their is. You mostly get alot of Mr2 guys that think they have some Ferrari, Holy Grail car that is the end all of all cars though. Trying to sell a Spyder with 35-50k miles on it for $11-12,000. In my opinion, the Spyder is a super nice car but I don't think it's worth that kind of asking price. It's like those Miata guys with a 1st gen, car has 200k+ on the odometer and they still ask for $5,000 for it.

Wish I didn't have my Yaris payment, your car would be sold right now :)
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:31 AM   #21
detroiter

Drives: 2008 Polar White LB Auto
Is this car still for sale? I know it's super old of a thread but it's worth a shot...
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
Closed Thread