Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2009, 01:07 AM   #1
BlownYaris

Drives: Yaris
Question Lets make a Yaris Real Fast.....

Hi guys-

New to this board. Hope all is well with everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving as well.

Im coming from a domestic side of all trucks....silverados, avalanches, escos etc....blown in everyway turbos and sc's.

Now.

I have been reading bunch of stuff on this board but I cant find exactly what I want to know. Maybe you guys can help me.

Whats the average whp of a supercharged Yaris out right now? STOCK motor.

Whats the average whp of a turbo'd Yaris out right now or custom setups? STOCK motor. I seen up to 300+ whp on some of them but these are worked motors.

What has been the quarter mile for these stock motors that have been SC'd or Turbo'D?

Now lets say we got the turbo custom setup, who do we use for tuning? I see emanage is that the one? or something better? Same would go for the supercharged version I take it?

I dont know which route im going to go, because I would like to get this little buddy into the low 13's high 12s with a 0-60 to 5 secs-6 secs. Best would be under 5 but I dunno. If I do a SC'd though, I will go rotrex on this. Cause its pretty much a turbo. I dont know what numbers we need whp-wise to get to this. or has anyone done this already.

I dont know what the 4 speed tranny can handle cause its auto, I dont know what the stock motor can handle. Maybe you guys can help me out on this.

I would appreciate all your inputs and whatever else you guys know about.

My idea is building a good kit for myself for a stock motor without blowing it and possibly selling it perhaps. Then once I get it done, do the motor bullet proof. I have alot of experience on doing production kits.

Money is not an issue. So whatever you guys tell me we need, its all good.

Thank you for your help guys.

Jon
BlownYaris is offline   Reply With Quote