Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > California
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
arcticvitz

Drives: Base 09 White Yaris 3DR 5MT
Send a message via AIM to arcticvitz
Little Tujunga Meetup Scheduled for August 1st

I'm scheduling a meetup for 10am on August first for anyone interested in attending. We will be meeting at the top of Little Tujunga canyon at the picnic area. Little Tujunga is located off the 210 freeway at Osborne street in Sylmar, CA. For those of you who are still confused Little Tujunga IS OSBORNE STREET! So when you do turn left onto Osborne and it looks like just a residential street KEEP GOING! See ya at the top!

This is by no means set in stone just an idea I had today. If anyone in the San Fernando Valley has driven through Little Tujunga Canyon, which is coincidentally 1 mile from my house , you know what an amazing and beautiful place it is. I took the Yaris through it today and had a blast which got me to thinking about all of you! Anyone else down for a meetup and a picnic at the top of Little Tujunga? We could even continue down the other side and meet up at In and Out. Let me know what you think?

For an excellent write up on Little T check out http://www.pashnit.com/roads/cal/LittleTujungaRd.htm!

Last edited by arcticvitz; 08-01-2009 at 01:22 AM.
arcticvitz is offline   Reply With Quote