Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-29-2014, 11:13 AM   #1
Vitz_Q8

Drives: 3dr NCP90R
Talking Tanabe Concept G Exhaust Installed!!

This is my very first post and hopefully not the last. I've been visiting yarisworld for a while occasionally until I finally bought my Yaris couple of months ago. I've been always a big V8 sedan guy but when I rented a Yaris in a road trip last I fell in love with it instantly, I don't know how to explain my feeling but wow, Huge difference from my Crown Vic and Aus Ford Falcon.

Anyway let's get to the topic . After a very long wait I finally got Tanabe Concept G Exhaust for my Yaris. Thanks to redyaris's post I managed to install it by myself. It was a relatively easy task but took me about 6 hours because the right wheel and one of the mufflers's spring bolts were stuck even with WD-40 and some hammering.

here are the pictures:

I really love it. At first I thought it's a little bit loud and annoying especially on long drives. there was a moment when I regretted installing it and thought about reinstalling the OEM exhaust but now I Think I got used to it by now and I absolutely love it. I will upload a video as soon as it's uploaded on Youtube
http://youtu.be/6OUqDz-pF2c
Vitz_Q8 is offline   Reply With Quote