Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 04:07 AM   #19
Midnight Drifter
Going Retro

Drives: '09 Tacoma | '90 Tercel
Quote:
Originally Posted by camelll View Post
Thanks Fnkngrv, I did not want to let the car go but what I am gonna get is well worth it!

http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro-zl1/#image1
"Sports car... camaro"

lol

The Yaris is more of a "Sports car" (less standard crap, actually light weight, smaller body) than the ZL1 could ever dream of being in stock form, but hopefully the high-winding, small-displacement, stripshow-special 5.0L Z28 will deliver in 2K13.

Chevrolet is very wise to keep teasing us with new releases to keep the Camaro "fresh". :D The ZL1's going to be sinister, but it is totally not my bag of tea - especially on the scale. :3
Old 04-25-2011, 04:38 AM   #20
.Kevin.
I ain't even mad

Drives: 2010 1E7 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Send a message via MSN to .Kevin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Drifter View Post
"Sports car... camaro"

lol

The Yaris is more of a "Sports car" (less standard crap, actually light weight, smaller body) than the ZL1 could ever dream of being in stock form, but hopefully the high-winding, small-displacement, stripshow-special 5.0L Z28 will deliver in 2K13.

Chevrolet is very wise to keep teasing us with new releases to keep the Camaro "fresh". :D The ZL1's going to be sinister, but it is totally not my bag of tea - especially on the scale. :3
Race cars race, to win a race you must be first. You think my yaris could beat my mustang? My ass it would, though I do like the Yaris alot more than any 'murrican mussle'
Old 04-26-2011, 11:14 PM   #21
EckoDG
Banned NOT!

Drives: Car
Omg, camaros o yaris! Who gives a fack! This is a for sale thread.. Gtfooh!
Old 04-30-2011, 07:58 AM   #22
sickpuppy1

Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by camelll View Post
Now what I would love to get is a 2009 or 2010 GTR and send it to AMS for their alpha treatment. But I could not justify to my wife spending $119,000 on a car, even though they claim this: "So quick, it out-accelerates the $1.5 million, 1000hp Bugatti Veyron all the way to 130+ mph on regular 93 octane pump gas!"
I might get a chance to see/drive one of those soon. My wife's cousin is John Hennessey of Viper Venom fame. ( http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/ )
He's coming up to tableRock lake this summer for a family reunion. maybe bring some toys? We have a standing invitation to come down to his place in Texas and take a few laps around the track, but never have made it yet. I really need to get down there before I'm too old to enjoy it,lol
Old 04-30-2011, 02:05 PM   #23
camelll

Drives: 07 sedan
Nice I wonder what that 1000hp twin turbo camaro costs? Don't know what you are waiting for I would take them up on that in a heartbeat!!!!!
Old 04-30-2011, 02:15 PM   #24
camelll

Drives: 07 sedan
Mods please close this thread! All items are gone.
Closed Thread