Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-14-2012, 11:01 AM   #19
jpmck03

Drives: 2018 Volkswagen GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome View Post
If you ever get a chance could you snap a shot of what you mean?
No way man, it's cold and snowing out, and I still need to shovel out the driveway to get to the garage!

Haha, but I can point it out in this photo that I stole from somewhere else on the forum :

Right where the arrow is is where my covers aren't really tucked in all that well. As CTScott mentioned you can tuck it in with a plastic squeegee (the seat covers come with a little white plastic knife looking squeegee that I used for tucking in the covers). I just never got it in there that good, so it ended up popping out and stayed out as I've folded the seats down a bit over the last 6 months.

jpmck03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 04:20 PM   #20
bzinn 1

Drives: 2008 Yaris HB
I would get ahold of Garm and get a set of Clazzio's......they are so good they look like they could be stock.

they hold up very well and you can get them in a lot of differant combos for the stitch and materials and colors.
bzinn 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:38 AM   #21
jerome
Toyota

Drives: '11 5dr/5spd yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTScott View Post
I have the Clazzios in perforated. I found perforated leather to match and did my door panels with it. I also bought a perforated leather Yaris TS steering wheel from Germany to complete the look. Like fnkngrv said, the Clazzios are about 1/4 the cost of custom and fit so well that they really don't look like covers.

CTScott, can I get a shot of the rears? I wasn't really feeling the picture that was posted on MicroImage of the rears... was wondering if yours looked any different?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:12 AM   #22
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome View Post
CTScott, can I get a shot of the rears? I wasn't really feeling the picture that was posted on MicroImage of the rears... was wondering if yours looked any different?
Here are the rears on mine (The rears are only available for 60/40 split seats on the liftback):

Clazzio - Rear.jpg
Old 06-23-2012, 12:23 PM   #23
jerome
Toyota

Drives: '11 5dr/5spd yaris
thanks

they look a lot better in your picture than they did on clazzio's page
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 07:19 PM   #24
DeathBeard

Drives: 2010 Yaris S
BMW, Mercedes, Lexus don't have 100% leather seats, only the seating surface is leather the rest is pleather

Proverbs 16:9
DeathBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:02 PM   #25
Hamster

Drives: 2009 5-Door Liftback
I agree, the Clazzio seats look amazing. I saw them on a forum member's Yaris during a meet, and wanted some for myself.

There's just one problem, though. I have the Yaris without the power package. Therefore, I do not have the 60/40 split rear folding seats, and thus can't buy the Clazzios. Does anyone know of an alternative company that sells custom seat covers? Cost does not matter.
Hamster is offline   Reply With Quote