![]() |
|
|
|
#91 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I might buy one next week since it helps in mid and higher RPM..which is what I need for my daily highway driving.
-- Blen
__________________
http://www.360voice.com/tag/noobblenjar ![]() My Car http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4245 My DJ www.PainlessWolf.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#92 |
|
Super Moderator
|
I'm still waiting on a 4-2-1 header to come out.
I've heard from a reliable source that it might be in the works as we speak...
__________________
--[ FORUM RULES ]--[ SEARCHING TIPS ]--[ EYELIDS PICS ]--[ RBK SPOILER ]--[ BEST/WORST INVESTMENTS ]--
|
|
|
|
|
|
#93 |
|
Super Moderator
|
TRD's Vitz header is a 4-1:
http://trdparts.jp/english/parts_exhaust.html
__________________
--[ FORUM RULES ]--[ SEARCHING TIPS ]--[ EYELIDS PICS ]--[ RBK SPOILER ]--[ BEST/WORST INVESTMENTS ]--
|
|
|
|
|
|
#94 |
|
Super Moderator
|
Weapon R has my stock header for months now.. i guessing they will have their 4-2-1 complete and on the market shortly.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#95 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 07 Yaris Turbo Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
|
OK, so I got my Megan header on today.
1. It's a lot louder. 2. It "feels" like there is more mid-range pull. 3. It really is louder. As soon as I have enough miles on my car, I'm going to do a few dyno pulls to see where she's at.
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific. |
|
|
|
|
|
#96 |
|
I used to have 1700 posts
|
what should the bolts be torqued to? i just ordered my headers today. cant wait!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#97 | |
![]() Drives: 07 Yaris, 4dr Daily Driver Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cerritos, CA
Posts: 31
|
Quote:
Last edited by BlackMan_Ink; 08-13-2007 at 02:21 PM. Reason: changed bolt to nut |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#98 |
![]() ![]() |
I really don't mean to pee in anyone's Wheaties but I would rather pay more for the TRD unit, or one from a real manufacturer. Megan stuff is designed to make money not power. I have seen several of their manifolds fail. It is cheap mass produced Chinese merchandise.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#99 | |
![]() Drives: 07 Yaris, 4dr Daily Driver Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cerritos, CA
Posts: 31
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#100 | |
|
Super Moderator
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#101 |
|
Break'em off some.
Drives: 07 Yaris LB, 04 Cobra Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: So Cal, OC
Posts: 854
|
I should have the DC header on my car by the end of the week.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#102 |
|
Super Moderator
|
Nice!
Make a new post an tell us all about it. Im up for a change if its worth the time changing it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#103 |
|
Break'em off some.
Drives: 07 Yaris LB, 04 Cobra Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: So Cal, OC
Posts: 854
|
I get the car back Thursday..I'll have lots of pics of whatever they have put on it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#104 |
|
Toyota Newb!!
Drives: Yaris S Sedan w/ Aero Package! Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 228
|
Hmm...i saw the DC header...looks good too...i'm actually in the market for a header...
I was on DC Sports website and was surprised at all the parts they have for my yaris S sedan! Header, Exhaust, and front and rear strut bar... Questions is...which company would make a better header? DC or Megan?? |
|
|
|
|
|
#105 |
![]() Drives: 07 Yaris, 4dr Daily Driver Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cerritos, CA
Posts: 31
|
Thanx, I couldn't find one @ either of those so I got to feel like a dumbass when I went to PepBoys and they had it. Got my pair of headers on getting the exhaust this weekend...I hope...thanx again from another wrench-tarted tuner fiend.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#106 | |
![]() Drives: 07 Yaris, 4dr Daily Driver Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cerritos, CA
Posts: 31
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#107 |
![]() Drives: 07 Yaris, 4dr Daily Driver Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cerritos, CA
Posts: 31
|
Has anyone checked out the ARP 12mm bolts for their headers. I wasn't too happy with the bolts that shipped with the headers, and I know ARP makes performance bolts for a stronger connection.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#108 |
|
Break'em off some.
Drives: 07 Yaris LB, 04 Cobra Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: So Cal, OC
Posts: 854
|
So my car is done, I pick it up tomorrow. It will have a header and strut bars, but no axleback supposedly. I was kind of hoping for the axleback, I saw the pics of the prototype on my car and it looks good, but I guess it is not ready quite yet.
I'll post pics tomorrow after I get it back. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Tanabe Strut Tower Bar Install & Review [pics!] | Chris07LB | Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack | 57 | 04-07-2022 07:46 AM |
| TANABE DF210 Spring Install [pics] | Chris07LB | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 148 | 07-16-2007 09:26 PM |
| GROUP BUY - Megan Racing 4-1 Header... | riceboy | Items for Sale by private party | 489 | 01-10-2007 06:45 PM |
| VA/MD Owners - Megan Racing Header | ProMotionTuning | Performance Modifications | 4 | 11-30-2006 02:54 PM |
| HOLEY COW 674.75 to install TRD lowering springs | dbaxter | Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack | 11 | 08-09-2006 12:40 PM |