![]() |
|
|
|
#415 | |
![]() Drives: Yaris Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Philippines
Posts: 2
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#416 | |
|
http://www.viosgen2.com
|
Quote:
Well Ive got my plans laid out... I already know which parts to get. All I really need now is to get them shipped over here... I have a friend in the US who's going to bring it home, so I just gotta get his address so I can have it shipped. I've read up a lot on retrofitting, its seems very doable in theory, but I have yet to try it... Basically you've gotta be ready to do some cutting inside your headlamps, so I'm getting surplus headlight assemblies. You have to manually install and seal the projetors in. What makes it look good would be the shrouds. I'm getting my parts here - http://www.theretrofitsource.com These are the projectors ![]() And these are the shrouds ![]() This is how it might look when its done ![]() I gotta order them soon for free shipping within the US.. I have to get that address! anyway as soon as I get my parts, I'll update that blog entry.
__________________
A there is a site for Vios, Belta and Yaris Sedan owners! DIY Articles Etc. ![]() http://www.viosunderground.com Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!) http://www.wheelsearcher.com |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#417 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#418 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Yaris Sedan 5MT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 865
|
jpadua,
You did an amazing job with the chrome touches! Often chrome is mis-used or over over used, you have just the right ammount to compliment the car.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#419 | |
|
USAF_SrA_E-4
|
I want to see pictures jpadua and a DIY on how to do it since i cant find crap for my sdan and i get ppl telling me that i could do it my self but i think its kinda hard since i aint never done it
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#420 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Yaris S Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 320
|
oh man
i cant wait till you actually set that up Jpadua
__________________
Project LEGATO
|
|
|
|
|
|
#421 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
|
Jay's DIY chroming can be found here: http://www.viosunderground.com/
|
|
|
|
|
|
#422 |
![]() |
![]() ![]() nice car
|
|
|
|
|
|
#423 |
![]() Drives: 07 Yaris S 4dr Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Valley
Posts: 19
|
Does any company make coilovers for a sedan????
|
|
|
|
|
|
#424 |
|
"Stealth Runner"
|
sedan and liftback suspension is compatible except for a few braces here and there
but go here for some options http://shop.microimageonline.com/cat...yId=4egoryId=4 |
|
|
|
|
|
#425 |
|
"Stealth Runner"
|
my 09s newly modded
![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#426 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
|
Very nice!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#427 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
|
I want your seats! hehehe.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#428 |
|
"Stealth Runner"
|
thanks!
NOT FOR SALE! lol |
|
|
|
|
|
#429 |
![]() |
new update
Last edited by viosnunza; 09-04-2009 at 01:02 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#430 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '07 Yaris turbo, '11 Juke Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 849
|
__________________
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3875996 |
|
|
|
|
|
#431 |
|
Right beside you, wave
Drives: 08 PBM Yaris Sedan Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 742
|
x2. I really like that. Now I just need to find a supplier for that front lip kit
__________________
![]() 2008 Toyota Yaris Sedan. Pacific Blue Mica. Custom vinyl eyebrows, color matched interior trim pieces, Vios lip spoiler, 17" Maas rims 2010 Scion xB 7.0 Release Series. 1535 of 2000. Murasaki. Stock with TRD springs. |
|
|
|
|
|
#432 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Yaris S Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 320
|
Quote:
and x2 on that front lip, it's sex compared to my stock S lip
__________________
Project LEGATO
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| Official POLAR WHITE yaris thread | wushumasterku | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 477 | 08-27-2023 04:01 AM |
| News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 9 | 06-06-2017 12:51 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |