Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 06:27 PM   #397
smofskra
 
smofskra's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Flint Mica Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baraboo, WI
Posts: 186
Send a message via MSN to smofskra Send a message via Yahoo to smofskra
Getting those pieces painted again is the second most important thing on my list of things to do with her, but getting another Pirelli PZero Nero to replace the one that blew out on me is first. Hopefully next week i should be able to get it re-painted. I will be sure to post up pics when its done.
__________________
"Chrome wont get you home"
smofskra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:04 PM   #398
Trish
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan 07
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: South Shore
Posts: 199
Send a message via MSN to Trish
Heres mine this summer (new suspension, new wheels soon)





Can you guys tell me where I can buy the famous grill ???
__________________
Do it My Way on The High Way
Trish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:38 PM   #399
Brian
 
Brian's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Yaris turbo, '11 Juke
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 849
You can get the grille from micro image. I like the painted door pillars.
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:47 PM   #400
Trish
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan 07
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: South Shore
Posts: 199
Send a message via MSN to Trish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
You can get the grille from micro image. I like the painted door pillars.
Painted door pilars?

Thx for the reference!
__________________
Do it My Way on The High Way
Trish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:55 PM   #401
Brian
 
Brian's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Yaris turbo, '11 Juke
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 849
[QUOTE=Trish;356777]Painted door pilars?

The parts between the front and rear doors that are usually
black. Did you not paint them?
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:47 PM   #402
Trish
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan 07
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: South Shore
Posts: 199
Send a message via MSN to Trish
[QUOTE=Brian;356781]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish View Post
Painted door pilars?

The parts between the front and rear doors that are usually
black. Did you not paint them?
No lol, all Yaris come like this in Quebec

*Edit*: OMG lol I just notice it!

http://www.toyota.ca/cgi-bin/WebObje...7?index%2ehtml It's the Toyota Canada website.....I don't know if they are all like mine..but well, I bought it like this lol!
__________________
Do it My Way on The High Way
Trish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 04:06 PM   #403
Brian
 
Brian's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Yaris turbo, '11 Juke
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 849
I didn't know that. I wish that's how mine came. It would be
easier than having to keep the black from fading and looking
new.
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:16 AM   #404
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4
 
JumpmanYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SO. INDIANA
Posts: 4,777
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
hey Brian what made you get rid of the 1st set of taillights?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw07gt
All of your junk is slow and you couldn't regulate the backside of my ballsack if I gave you an AR15 and 13 border patrol agents.
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 07:57 AM   #405
Brian
 
Brian's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Yaris turbo, '11 Juke
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 849
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanYaris View Post
hey Brian what made you get rid of the 1st set of taillights?
I just wanted something new and I like the design of the series 5's more because it doesn't have
the two big reflectors on them. Next step is to put some red film on.
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:56 AM   #406
jeffreydel
 
Drives: Yaris
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Philippines
Posts: 2
Response to spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpadua View Post
@yarisSedan, post pics with your eyelids, I'm sure they look sweet!

I just got my new spoiler installed... I just realized, mine is a bit different, most of the spoilers Ive seen use a clear LED housing with only 6 LEDs (like KaoticLasagna's), mine has a red LED housing and 36 LEDs! I have to take pics of it with the brakes depressed, I'll re post those later.


Hi Jay! It's very interesting to see your spoiler. I wish I can install one for my Vios. May I know where did you buy your spoiler and how much? I hope you can share information regarding your spoiler. Please text me if you can share information at this num: 09205860053.
regards,
jeffrey
jeffreydel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 12:30 PM   #407
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
Wow havent visited this thread lately! nice to see a lot of new modifications, custom bumpers...

@smofskra - love what you did with the LED tail lamp... does it come like that already? or did you paint it?

@JumpmanYaris - congratulations on your custom bodykit! nice!!!

@viosnunza - is that an Aeroklas SRV bodykit? the sideskirt and rear look a bit different, but nice combination, really nice!

I'm also changing my bodykit soon, just ordered the Vios GT Street... I hope it comes this week, will post photos when I get them installed.

@jeffreydel
Hi Jeffrey! I got them from Clifford. Saved your number, will text you tomorrow.

Anyway, just a little has changed since I last posted...
Pulled out the stripes, and stickers on the rear windows! nice and clean... also added a new grill trim.




__________________
A there is a site for Vios, Belta and Yaris Sedan owners! DIY Articles Etc.

http://www.viosunderground.com

Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!)
http://www.wheelsearcher.com
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 12:40 PM   #408
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
@Trish

hey nice drop you got there! what kind of springs are you using?
__________________
A there is a site for Vios, Belta and Yaris Sedan owners! DIY Articles Etc.

http://www.viosunderground.com

Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!)
http://www.wheelsearcher.com
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #409
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
Hey Jay, I think Trish is on coilovers, Megan's????
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:18 PM   #410
Kal-El
 
Kal-El's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris S Sedan 5-Speed
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,179
Hey jpadua, your car is looking phenomenal.

Your whole setup makes the Yaris look expensive.

Hey, what wheels are those if you don't mind me asking? They look great.
Kal-El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:53 PM   #411
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
@hey Kaotic, wow coilovers rock... I wish I had them

@Kal-El - Thanks! The wheels are 17" Rota P45s wrapped with Accelera Alpha Tires
__________________
A there is a site for Vios, Belta and Yaris Sedan owners! DIY Articles Etc.

http://www.viosunderground.com

Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!)
http://www.wheelsearcher.com
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:02 PM   #412
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4
 
JumpmanYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SO. INDIANA
Posts: 4,777
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpadua View Post
@hey Kaotic, wow coilovers rock... I wish I had them
mmm yeah if u like a stiff ride from what I heard a million times, That was my 2nd option but I hate the stiffness how ever I love the looks that it gives the car
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw07gt
All of your junk is slow and you couldn't regulate the backside of my ballsack if I gave you an AR15 and 13 border patrol agents.
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:51 PM   #413
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
Has anyone seen a yaris on air suspension? anyone has experience with that?
__________________
A there is a site for Vios, Belta and Yaris Sedan owners! DIY Articles Etc.

http://www.viosunderground.com

Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!)
http://www.wheelsearcher.com
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:09 PM   #414
LEGATO``
 
LEGATO``'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris S
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 320
hey J, i saw your post in the underground forum concerning some retrofit projectors your working on. how are those turning out?
__________________
Project LEGATO
LEGATO`` is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
Official POLAR WHITE yaris thread wushumasterku Photo-Video-Media Gallery 477 08-27-2023 04:01 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:07 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.