![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
|
I drive a yarrrris
Drives: 07 Sedan Polar White Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 1,009
|
Since you can't see it from the side, I think I'm gonna switch the two, so the turn signal is in white...
__________________
![]() Docotrs say all the drikning has mesesd up my seplilng and radieng will work for parts |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| DIY (08' USDM Liftback): ESUSE Fog Light Install v2.0 | goku87 | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 127 | 02-19-2023 07:01 PM |
| DIY (08' USDM LB): Interior Light Color Change | revnull | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 37 | 05-21-2016 12:59 PM |
| DIY: Strut Tower Brace Bar | redyaris | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 18 | 03-16-2014 06:52 PM |
| DIY: Yaris LB Halo Led Projector Headlights | goku87 | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 37 | 11-15-2013 06:23 AM |