Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #11
YaRS
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North
Posts: 48
The Yaris MT took me about a week to get used to before I could drive the car without any concerns. I remember the first time I drove it I thought, "Holy crap this thing is touchy!" However, the touchy clutch was no problem after I got used to it.

Also, I have noticed that idle rpm's drop to the point of noticeable engine vibration at times. However, I have never stalled the car when this has happened.

I also drive the car up hills with inconveniently placed stop signs all the time without any problems. I might suggest your problems are due to driver experience, but who knows... maybe some Yarii really do come from the factory messed up.

Mine came full of awesomeness.
YaRS is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Manual shifter Mod.... hoahmaru Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 28 04-07-2014 05:05 PM
Manual Yaris performance info? SimmZ General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 22 10-27-2009 09:27 AM
Is the 2006 Yaris Manual stick leather wrapped or not? hoahmaru General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 21 10-30-2008 08:14 AM
Detailed dealer pricing on the new, 2007 Toyota Yaris. tomjasz New YARIS Purchase Forum 3 08-11-2006 10:46 PM
transmission swap kralmrax DIY / Maintenance / Service 5 07-22-2006 01:04 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:58 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.