Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2010, 10:01 AM   #1
nick.dollimount
Yaris = <3

Drives: '08 Sedan - Flint Mica
Thumbs up NST SSK arrived this morning

Just got a second hand NST SSK in the mail this morning. The installation was done in 5 minutes tops. Very easy install without having to remove anything out of the way.

All I have to say is, why did I wait so long to join the rest of the YW community in their AMAZING shifting? This made an incredible difference! Throws are so short making shifting super fast. Also, I've read a lot about it causing the shifting to be a lot harder to do.... not much harder at all, to be honest. It's perfect and I love it!

The only trouble I ran into was when I pulled the linkage off the post, the washer fell down onto a little ledge and it took me a minute with a flashlight to find it. Other than that, all peachy.

Thanks id3379 for the sale!
==============================
Debadged Rear; Blue Interior Styling; Toyota Sports Pedals; AM Exhaust Tip; OEM Spoiler; Upgraded Speakers; Sony Xplod BT 2600 Deck; Infinity Basslink SUB/AMP in Trunk; 16" Konig Rims; 6000k HID Bi-Xenons; 6000k HID Fogs; NST Short Shifter
==============================
nick.dollimount is offline   Reply With Quote