![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Secret Agent
Drives: 2008 Yaris Hatch Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 350
|
I spent about 4 hours on the rear hatch lid and the spare-tire-well today.
My back is not going to be happy tomorrow morning. ![]() I used almost all of my material. Only had a couple of small pieces left over. Everything sounds nice and solid when I thump on it. I walked around the whole car, thumping on it. Big difference from the way it used to be. Much quieter when I open and close the doors. The doors just make a tiny "thud" sound now. Haven't done the test-drive yet. I will probably take it for a spin later tonight. Should be okay, we'll see.
__________________
www.sonicelectronix.com for all your mobile audio needs! |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| sound deadening: sq footage amount for 3dr | goku87 | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 29 | 11-14-2013 12:37 PM |
| 2007 Yaris S Sound Deadening | sqcomp | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 70 | 12-13-2010 07:40 PM |
| Sound deadening | 06vitzRS | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 10 | 05-05-2010 01:51 PM |
| Sedan Door Panel Deadening | sqcomp | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 42 | 06-01-2009 02:47 PM |