Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2013, 07:24 PM   #11
Alien Mantis
Secret Agent
 
Alien Mantis's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris Hatch
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqcomp View Post
I was really hoping it wouldn't be like that for D.
That's why I mentioned that I'd buy him a trophy...because some of the sycophants that linger around the "sport" are worse than a flaming case of herpes. They know nothing else aside from competition, their pitiful little world revolves around it...and they desperately try to seem important by showing trophies.
I noticed it early on while participating at the highest levels available. I took these "people" to task and was summarily ostracized for not towing the proverbial line and having people take ownership for their wrongs.
Which is why I am surprised you would even consider throwing him to the wolves, after what you have been through.
We all know D does deserve a trophy. But like you said, it ain't about harvesting trophies anyway.

It's about.... Keepin` it REAL, dawg!
__________________
www.sonicelectronix.com for all your mobile audio needs!
Alien Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
sound deadening: sq footage amount for 3dr goku87 In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 29 11-14-2013 12:37 PM
2007 Yaris S Sound Deadening sqcomp In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 70 12-13-2010 07:40 PM
Sound deadening 06vitzRS General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 10 05-05-2010 01:51 PM
Sedan Door Panel Deadening sqcomp In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 42 06-01-2009 02:47 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:57 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.